Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

High and drunk lowlife KICKS baby to death

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: High and drunk lowlife KICKS baby to death
    Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 1:55pm
Way too common story..Miss me with those "I'm holding it down fa my "man" while he does time" threads.
This child is DEAD because of the actions of a low life his "mother" allowed in their lives.

Desperate ,stupid bishes make me sick. Hope her azz is charged as an accessory. These heaux always know their "man" has a violent past/criminal record. If he didn't value his own life enough to stay out of trouble, why did this dumb broad think he would give a few fcuks about hers and the children by other dudes that she was SUPPOSED to protect??

DECATUR, Ala. (WHNT) – We’re learning more and more about the man accused of the murder Tuesday morning of his girlfriend’s 8-month old infant. Orlando Deloney, 21, is charged with capital murder after police say he kicked the infant off his bed, rupturing the child’s liver in two places, because the child wouldn’t stop crying.

Police reports and court documents obtained by WHNT News 19 reveal Deloney told investigators he had smoked marijuana, drank beer and taken a prescription pain killer Tramadol prior to the incident that claimed the life of Sonja Chester’s youngest child. Deloney was Chester’s live-in boyfriend. Chester had left the baby, Kobe King Coffee, with Deloney during the early morning hours Tuesday so she could take another of her five children to Decatur General Hospital for treatment of a minor and unrelated injury.

Decatur Police Lt. John Crouch says just before 4 A.M. Tuesday, Decatur Fire & Rescue received a call to a home on Gordon Drive that a child was having trouble breathing. Another resident in the house was performing CPR on the infant when paramedics arrived. The baby was rushed to Decatur General Hospital where he was pronounced dead.

An autopsy revealed the child died from a ruptured liver, the result of non-accidental blunt force trauma, and the death was ruled homicide. Deloney was arrested by Decatur Police on Wednesday.

In the police complaint filed Wednesday in Morgan County District Court, Decatur Police Sgt. George Silvestri states Deloney “…admitted being frustrated when the child wouldn’t stop crying. Deloney stated Kobe then rolled up against his leg in the middle of the queen sized mattress, so he kicked him with his right foot hard enough to roll the child off the bed and into a nightstand that was next to the mattress.”

WHNT News 19 featured Deloney in a report on November 21, 2012, regarding a rash of residential burglaries and thefts in Limestone County. Sheriff’s Investigator Leslie Ramsey told us at that time the department had warrants for Deloney charging him with a number of break-ins.

Police spotted Deloney a week later in Decatur. When officers approached, Deloney fled on foot, sparking a manhunt near West Decatur Elementary School. Because Deloney was believed to be armed at the time, the school was placed on full lock down as a precaution.

Deloney was apprehended later that evening and transferred to the Limestone County Detention Center in Athens, where he was held until November 30th, when he posted bond. The burglary charges in Limestone County were bound over to the grand jury.

Deloney was transferred to the Morgan County Jail Friday where he is being held without bond.

Screen shot 2013-02-02 at 1.15.16 AM

Edited by Cream1970 - Feb 03 2013 at 1:56pm
Sponsored Links

pattigurlatl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote pattigurlatl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 1:59pm
This is very disturbing.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 2:00pm
Smh, moving in men into the house with your babies. She probably blames herself...he probably feels like oops, oh well.
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 2:01pm
These girls need to stop letting any and every man be around their kids I swear. Stupid bastard! Ain't that much frustration in the world that you have to put your hands, feet, etc. on a baby.
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 2:09pm
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 2:10pm
Originally posted by Cream1970 Cream1970 wrote:

Deloney stated Kobe then rolled up against his leg in the middle of the queen sized mattress, so he kicked him with his right foot hard enough to roll the child off the bed and into a nightstand that was next to the mattress.”

So we just leave babies in bed with grown men who aren't related to them?

maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 2:15pm

WHNT News 19 featured Deloney in a report on November 21, 2012, regarding a rash of residential burglaries and thefts in Limestone County. Sheriff’s Investigator Leslie Ramsey told us at that time the department had warrants for Deloney charging him with a number of break-ins.

Police spotted Deloney a week later in Decatur. When officers approached, Deloney fled on foot, sparking a manhunt near West Decatur Elementary School. Because Deloney was believed to be armed at the time, the school was placed on full lock down as a precaution.

Deloney was apprehended later that evening and transferred to the Limestone County Detention Center in Athens, where he was held until November 30th, when he posted bond. The burglary charges in Limestone County were bound over to the grand jury.

Deloney was transferred to the Morgan County Jail Friday where he is being held without bond.

Reminds me of other threads where I've said that people in the community support criminals. This is a prime example. He had all these burglary charges and yet he was still living good, getting high, and f*ckin.

And I'm sure some people will keep supporting him even though now he's killed a child.

ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 2:16pm
This guy shouldn't even get the death penalty. Give him life in prison without the possibility of parole
honeyb87 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeyb87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 2:19pm
I have nothing else to add that hasn't already been said, except R.I.P Kobe. Cry
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 2:29pm
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

Reminds me of other threads where I've said that people in the community support criminals. This is a prime example. He had all these burglary charges and yet he was still living good, getting high, and f*ckin.

And I'm sure some people will keep supporting him even though now he's killed a child.

You and I usually agree in those types of threads. He had a record of crimes, not all of them violent but still a record. If you Google his name, he's been quite popular with the police. She knew he had warrants out.

Those little petty crimes tend to get more and more violent.

Like I said in that shoplifting thread, maybe that girl getting her azz manhandled will deter her from staying on the path towards bigger crimes.  This MURDERER's 1st crime was likely a theft charge.

The mom had FIVE kids and in less than a year had some dude that wasn't the 8 month old's father already in the house.

Wanna bet she had food stamps and Section 8 that was feeding and housing the "man" that killed her child?

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
  Share Topic