Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

hiding the top track of a Upart with closure?

Post Reply Post Reply

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
hennared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hennared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hiding the top track of a Upart with closure?
    Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 7:09am
OK since no one seems to be interested in my Upart for sale, I'm trying to think up a way to make it work for me.   My own hair is way too fragile to be leave out.  I figured I'd jut sew a closure on to the Upart, when I purchased it .  But I need to be able to cover the top track quite well with a closure.  I have two spare closures in my stash.. at ~130% density, and they do NOT have enough hair to both make a bang and cover that top track.  I can't figure how any stock closure could do this!  I thought about sewing a 'reverse track' on to the U, but I can't really see how that works, either, if the track has any kind of beard it will be folded in half on the beard and look ridiculous with a bunch of tiny beard hairs spiking up.  Confused  So, how do you that wear Uparts with closures ensure your closure covers the top track?   For me it is really an issue, as First of all, I am pale caucasian, I need to lighten the Upart to about a level 5-6.  That's no problem.. but the track stitching of course will remain black.  SO if it shows.. it really shows!  Any suggestions?? 
Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 11:08am
My closure and upart situation wasn't working either, I ended up having to sew a base if that makes sense so I could attach my closure. I used some light colored material and put 3 strips across the u part space them I sewed my closure on that. 

My top track didn't show.
iChinaaBanks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iChinaaBanks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 10:07pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic