Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Hi I'm Kinks and I'm a Christian

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 10 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
KinksnWinks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote KinksnWinks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hi I'm Kinks and I'm a Christian
    Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 11:15am
Lets start our sunday off right

Since we all like sweeping generalizations

lets start

Hi I beleive in God, His son and the holy ghost, I do believe that he saved us from sin, and that there is a devil, hell and heaven, as long as you repent, forgive others and seek jesus/god you are going to heaven

I believe in the church and having a spiritual father and mother.....I like hanging out with like minded people they keep me focus.....if I speak french and only hang around english and spanish speaking people how am I suppose to keep my french speaking skills on par

people are fallable so I choose my churches carefully just like I don't just let any doctor who has a M.D. take care of me

Do I sin? yes, does my husband sin? yes......Do I care if you sin? no...... Do I believe in abortion, I try not to, but some people shouldn't have children.....Do I beleive in dr's and blood transfusions yes....god wouldn't have provided them ....THE BIG ONE do I believe in Gay marriage....yes and no...I believe everyone and everything should have equal rights.....do I think its right? no it doesn't even go with Darwin's theory, I may be corrected when two guys put sperm in one another and a baby produces

Speaking Of darwin....I am a science major....the more I learn about the body and the human condition the more it reinforces my belief........Gods time isn't the same as ours

Am I an active member in my community? yes, As a black women I have to fight stereotypes of dancing, having an attitude, being thick, and talking like "i'm black" As a pitbull owner I have to fight the fact that my dog is vicious.....and a christian I have to fight off the stereotype that i'm judgemental, lack any deductive reasoning skills, and the fact that I pretend like i'm perfect, and every word out my mouth is trying to convert you

I believe that christianity is a journey and progressive....so everyone is differen't my journey and experinces wont be the same...everyone has a different place in the church and everyone has free will....do you

so you all that know how all christians are....let me know something

Sponsored Links

ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 11:25am
First!

Edited by ScorpioLuv - Mar 03 2013 at 11:25am
Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 11:26am
ok whatever floats your boat 
Brownsugar1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brownsugar1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 11:28am
aw man
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 11:35am
Originally posted by KinksnWinks KinksnWinks wrote:

Lets start our sunday off right

Since we all like sweeping generalizations

lets start

Hi I beleive in God, His son and the holy ghost, I do believe that he saved us from sin, and that there is a devil, hell and heaven, as long as you repent, forgive others and seek jesus/god you are going to heaven

I believe in the church and having a spiritual father and mother.....I like hanging out with like minded people they keep me focus.....if I speak french and only hang around english and spanish speaking people how am I suppose to keep my french speaking skills on par

people are fallable so I choose my churches carefully just like I don't just let any doctor who has a M.D. take care of me

Do I sin? yes, does my husband sin? yes......Do I care if you sin? no...... Do I believe in abortion, I try not to, but some people shouldn't have children.....Do I beleive in dr's and blood transfusions yes....god wouldn't have provided them ....THE BIG ONE do I believe in Gay marriage....yes and no...I believe everyone and everything should have equal rights.....do I think its right? no it doesn't even go with Darwin's theory, I may be corrected when two guys put sperm in one another and a baby produces

Speaking Of darwin....I am a science major....the more I learn about the body and the human condition the more it reinforces my belief........Gods time isn't the same as ours

Am I an active member in my community? yes, As a black women I have to fight stereotypes of dancing, having an attitude, being thick, and talking like "i'm black" As a pitbull owner I have to fight the fact that my dog is vicious.....and a christian I have to fight off the stereotype that i'm judgemental, lack any deductive reasoning skills, and the fact that I pretend like i'm perfect, and every word out my mouth is trying to convert you

I believe that christianity is a journey and progressive....so everyone is differen't my journey and experinces wont be the same...everyone has a different place in the church and everyone has free will....do you

so you all that know how all christians are....let me know something

so.... u think gays shouldn't be together cuz they can't reproduce together ?
AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 11:37am
Oh sweet baby brown Jesus!
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 11:37am
Ummm...okay.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (14) Thanks(14)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 11:38am
el_bandido View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote el_bandido Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 11:40am
good for you lil Brotha
KinksnWinks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote KinksnWinks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 11:40am
I just want some laughs for today

And no that's not what I think, or said some people who try to discredit Christianity with Darwin just wanted to point that out

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic