FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Hi - I just posted a whole lot

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2018 at 6:16pm
1 pre-owned Extensions Plus Style-And-Go Fall

This item is the Extensions Plus version of a u-part wig. 

Original price $525
Purchase today for: $350 with free USA flat rate shipping (Prices calculated per postal code outside of USA)

***FYI - I HAVE A NEW & UNWORN, MATCHING EP EDGE 360 Frontal Hairpiece on eBay for $180. GORGEOUS!!! VISIT https://www.ebay.com/itm/222746225599

For the Extensions Plus Style And Go Fall, your front edges and a small horseshoe are to be worn out and if you wish to wear an updo or ponytail, a small amount of your back edges can be worn out to blend with the hairpiece

The silky relaxed texture is like flat ironed relaxed hair. I have unrelaxed 4C hair and when I blow dry and flat iron or have a keratin treatment and flat iron, it blends perfectly. If holds a gorgeous curling iron curl effortlessly.

Length: 18"
Texture: Extensions Plus Silky Relaxed
Color:1B (Similar to color #2)
Size: Fits Medium and Large Cap

Attention: This hairpiece has only been worn twice and was taken off at night. I am selling it because I plan to make myself  a deep side part u-part wig out of some 18" EP Silky Relaxed weft hair that I have.

***I burned a small hole in the cap the first time I wore it bc I was in a rush to get somewhere and got distracted. The hole is not visible when worn, but I took detailed photos to show you the hole to provide you with full transparency of what the hole looks like. You can easily sew the hole up in 3 or 4 quick and simple stitches. 

I put a video of the hair on my IG to show the details of the hair in sunlight and its very natural movement. Visit my Instagram page: @expertimagehair

Edited by NJHairLuv - Mar 05 2018 at 6:59pm
Sponsored Links

NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2018 at 7:23pm
Premium quality kinky straight clip-ins. Prices start at $70 for a full 4 oz set:

NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2018 at 2:50pm
DO NOT MISS OUT ON THIS WIG.
THIS STYLE/TEXTURE IS MY BEST SELLER AND THE FAVORITE STYLE OF MY CLIENTS. I HAVE IT LISTED AS A CLEARANCE SAMPLE WIG, BUT IT IS FLAWLESS AND HAS AMAZING NATURAL DENSITY. IT IS A WIG THAT I DID NOT KNOW THAT I STILL HAD BECAUSE IT WAS IN A BOX WITH MY SAMPLE WIGS.

Details:
$150
14 inches
Color #1B
Fits cap sizes medium and large
Combs and adjustable straps attached

HERE IS AN IG VIDEO OF THE HAIR WIG - GORGEOUS!!!

NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2018 at 11:15am
Hello - Fyi, if an item is still available, the photos are still up. I have taken the photos down for the items that have been sold.Smile
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2018 at 11:19am

$175. Click link to purchase:

NEW! UNWORN PERFECT SAMPLE WIG FULL CAP WIG COLOR #1B BRAZILIAN LOOSE KINKY CURL

EXPERTIMAGEHAIR NEW UNWORN PERFECT CONDITION SAMPLE WIG
FULL CAP
WIG COLOR 1B, DARK BROWN 
BRAZILIAN LOOSE KINKY CURL

FROM TIME TO TIME, I EXPERIMENT WITH WIG LENGTH, CAP CONSTRUCTION AND DENSITY. WHEN I SELL THEM, IT IS AT A CLEARANCE PRICE AND I CONSIDER THEM SAMPLE WIGS. THIS IS A BEAUTIFUL, FLAWLESS, UNWORN SAMPLE WIG. SEE PHOTO GALLERY.

COLOR DYE: #1B

Cap Size: Fits Medium & Large

Density: Natural, realistic density - Not heavy and wiggy

Open Cap (You can access your scalp - See photo)

Cap Construction: Combs and adjustable straps are built into the wig cap, but if you wish, you can sew the wig down.

FULL CAP WIG - NO LACE, NO U-PART.

Brazilian Hair, steam processed to a loose, durable, tangle free manageable kinky curl

***NO RETURNS/FINAL SALE

Fast, discreet shipping from New Jersey, USA!

realvirginhair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote realvirginhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2018 at 1:43pm
Hi there NJ,
Do you have any FL, LF or 360 Wigs 14, 16 and or 18 inch?
Thanks

NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2018 at 12:01am
Originally posted by realvirginhair realvirginhair wrote:

Hi there NJ,
Do you have any FL, LF or 360 Wigs 14, 16 and or 18 inch?
Thanks

So sorry that I missed your postShocked
Yes, I have an 18" Lace front wig. 100% authentic raw, unprocessed premium quality Indian hair. No split ends, no sun damaged  tips. Thick and healthy, beautiful hair with excellent construction. Natural subtle wave. Well constructed wefts in the back with zero shedding: https://www.ebay.com/itm/323259985575

Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic