Extensions Plus

Hi - I just posted a whole lot

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
gapeach1978 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gapeach1978 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2018 at 9:02pm
beautiful wigs, fingers crossed that some full wigs are on the way.
Sponsored Links

NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2018 at 9:19pm
Originally posted by gapeach1978 gapeach1978 wrote:

beautiful wigs, fingers crossed that some full wigs are on the way.
thank you!
the next wig is full capBig smile. I have a cropped 4-6" full cap wig too that I will post tomorrow.

NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2018 at 9:19pm
loose kinky curly (extremely manageable & tangle free)
medium length (around 14")
Brazilian hair

$75
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE:

***It is the actual wig that I have on in this video and in the photos.
I just haven't had time to prep it and photograph it on the mannequin yet.

PLEASE VIEW THIS IG VIDEO IN THE LINK AND THE PIX BELOW:

Edited by NJHairLuv - Feb 03 2018 at 9:54pm
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2018 at 9:27pm
Ladies:
Im getting old and I have to get to bed early nowadaysOuch
Please follow my IG: @expertimagehair
If you see anything that you are interested in the old pix or more recent pix, let me know and if I have it in my stash I will pull it and post it first tomorrow. Thank you & goodnight  

Edited by NJHairLuv - Feb 03 2018 at 9:41pm
kalesha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kalesha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2018 at 8:27am
Will you be posting lace wigs?
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2018 at 12:03pm
Originally posted by kalesha kalesha wrote:

Will you be posting lace wigs?

Hi!
I have a few pre-owned and unworn closure and frontals, but I am still sorting through the box that they are in.

***Here are the lace wigs that I have:

They are new, unworn, perfect condition. One is 18", one is 22".

Unprocessed authentic virgin Indian hair and are small cap:

NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2018 at 1:37pm
The next wig is a beautiful kinky curly half wig from the era where hair was tangle free, curls were well defined and wigs did not shed. I normally would not consider selling anything from my stash from that era, but I am clearing out anything here that never gets worn as part of my quest to live a minimalist life where my belongings "Spark Joy", Marie.Kondo styleStar
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2018 at 2:15pm
https://www.ebay.com/itm/323053211278
$100
Pre-Owned HALF WIG COLOR #1B PREMIUM QUALITY CHINESE HAIR KINKY CURL

COLOR #1B

Cap Fits Sizes Medium and Large

Open Cap (You can access your scalp - See photo)

Half Wig

Weight: 5.8 oz 

Premium Quality virgin Chinese Hair, steam processed to kinky curl

***You will be blown away by the quality and durability of this hair - It is from the legendary Golden Era of Extension hairShockedStarStarStar You do not need any products to style the hair, a true wash and go hair wig.

Condition - This is a beautiful wig. The hair and the cap look new. One comb is missing from the nape, but I will include a comb into the package so that you can sew it on. The wig is READY TO WEAR.

NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2018 at 7:48am
Good morningSmile

I'm going to try to post as many of the rest of the wigs as possible today. My schedule will get back to normal on Tuesday and I won't have time to post after today, so Im going to try to push through.

I have a few Brazilian wavy closures (pre-owned and a few new).
A loose afro kinky curly wig, Full Cap (a longer version of the one I have posted above where I am in the car on the IG video and also where I have on a silver top).

An EP bodywave closure wig (professionally constructed). An EP Fall (EPRST U-Part).

The beaters that I will be posting are all of the Full Cap Loose Afro Kinky Curl style and are unworn, but either I did not like the curl pattern when they were produced or some other problem, so they are beaters bc you'd need to do a twist out or do a blow out on them and curl them or roll them to wear a SZA hairstyle or some other type of creative styling to make them work. Some may be able to be worn as is, but I have so many of them that I prepped the easy to post items first and will prep the more time consuming items last.

Some items that I posted late last night on ebay before going to bed sold out b4 I had the chance to post them on BHM, so if you see something that you want, please know that each item is one of a kind and I do not have a different length/different cap size.

Here is the link to all of the items in the ebay store:

Thank youSmileHeart

Edited by NJHairLuv - Feb 05 2018 at 7:51am
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2018 at 11:25am
UNWORN BEATER
$50
MEDIUM CAP
APPROX 14"

The wig is new and unworn. I called it a beater b.c you need to move 2 tracks from the back of the wig and sew them to the front of the wig so that the top, bang and sides will be fuller. ***if you wear it as a twist out/braid out, it is READY TO WEAR, AS-IS!

DO NOT MISS OUT!

Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic