Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedHEY! WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
cherrygurl View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: HEY! WHAT WOULD YOU DO?
    Posted: Dec 14 2005 at 3:55am

Hello MY Sisters,

I met a guy and this is a biggy for me cause I have been divorce for 2 years and separate for 1 total 3 years alone and celibrate. Any way I have come to know myself somewhat better and I have been very blessed to have a strong spiritual life in as much I have commited to be faithful to the walk of a born-again believer. I have my up and downs like everyone else here. But I've been blessed to become a lady of faith. With alllllllllllllllllllof that out of the way. I thought I would never be in another relationship. I'm 48 and I WAS LISTENING TO THE LIES OF THE ENEMY. I felt old and very out of touch with getting back into ever ever never a friendship that might lead to marriage.

Here's my question He's 54 6'3 and not fat or anything like that. He's not very attracted but that's comestic and if this should go on to becoming something promising he's can be shown how to fix up the minor details.

The major problem is he's SEPARATED NOT DIVORCE!!!!!!!!!!!. I was told that he has been SEPARATED for TWO years. I met him @ church

He's My 1st Lady's brother and My pastor favorite bro.in law. The question I guess do I wait For him to be come detangle? HE was in this situation when I met him and I only met him This past weekend for the First time. He gave me his business card. He was @ the church This weekend. He didn't say antthing out of the way. I was curious (I KNOW!) and I called the # on the card he answer and we chatted for a while. Since our two Chats I left him a voicemail saying that I could not devolop any chats routine until he had let go of his past. I then told him what I was looking for you know a Christian ,single . I really thought this was the last I would hear from him. Well he called tonite and told me He was doing what he needed to do in order to be free. I was Shocked. This is long post but please bear with me. YOu see in my quiet time over a year ago I had prayed and ask the Father if he Would grace me with another relationship that allow the Man to have a openess to accept my spiritual Parents and let me meet him in church and let him be a Christian. He meet all the requests except christian. His sister My co-pastor says My brother is very close to giving his life over to God. So DO it seem as if God IS IN THIS. I have prayed for God's will to be done. Oh He lives in another city. Okay any replies will be most helpful and please Pray that I'm NOt being Decieved. Thanks Cherry

Edited by cherrygurl
Sponsored Links

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2005 at 6:58am

Hi JJolove,

Thank you so much for your response. He does believe in Christ. And said in the past he was just moving fast and was stubborn. He also says he's aware that God has protected him threw life. He commented that he could really relate to what the Apostle was saying when he attend the services. He also says maybe it's time to walk down another road, meaning which led to Christ. Okay, Do I begin to pray for him more but I don't want to be praying with hidden motives in my heart.

Zuriel View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2005 at 7:55pm
http://www.biblefood.com/q2.html

http://www.ccel.org/contrib/exec_outlines/matt/mt19_3.htm

May the Father, through his spirit,lead and
guide you in Jesus name!

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2005 at 5:21am
 Thank YOu wITH A HEAVY HEART  I write this, In all your getting wisdom get understanding. This man is  not the one God does things In decency and in order. God wouldn't send a married man my way. Altho, he says he getting a divorce I can't in all good faith allow to be a part of this. So thanxz for your prayers and advice. But I do know that one day when I have grown more God will and is sending my Boaz.   Peace and Blessings this Hoilday season  Cherry
Zuriel View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2005 at 6:39am
Sis, your faith in God is shining so bright,
I can barely write!

PSALMS 37:4-5 "Delight yourself also in the Lord, and He shall give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the Lord, trust also in Him and He shall bring it to pass"

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2005 at 5:24am

Hi Ms. Zuriel,

Your loving but stern rebuke was truly denoted. I talk to my spritiual father and he gave me the very scriptures you quote. My My the enemy was clothed as a tempter, and deciever. It's awesome to get on line and see that you said psalm 37. I read that and a few other that my pastor had asked me to read. Again I thank all you fine sisters for your support.  Blessings Cherry   add-on The loving rebuke was when you said not a word but directed me to the Word.   THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic