Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Hey TMM'ers!!! Tootsie's in the house!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
starliteboo View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starliteboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 7:41am
Originally posted by PeacefulOne PeacefulOne wrote:

Oh wow they must really be on the board heavy to ripped that off, damm wish TM had patented this method. Give credit where credit is due.
Sponsored Links

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starliteboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 7:21am
I have been using this metond for sometime now, and I have ususally sewn it onto the ear tabs, am I the only one that has experianced tention breakage at the nape of the neck? I am completely natural and I have noticed that where the elastic tab is resting on my scalp that my hair is not growing at the same rate as the rest of my hair.
RedWine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedWine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 11:05am

Hi Tootsie!  Gurl, your mom has become an adjective!  lol!

Also, I cannot find the link, dang it, it think it was on yt, but there is a vendor who is making lws with an elastic band in it, similar to the tmm.  That is when I knew bhm has become a site of innovation and originators (despite all the messiness that happens here sometimes)!

Don't be a stranger!Smile 

There is no way that that could be comfortable for me. I have made my elastic too loose and sometimes much to tight when I use my head as a guide. I would think that the elastic is something that needs to be custom. 
Promiseualways View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Promiseualways Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 7:35pm
I'm sure your method is the reason why vendors offer glueless lace wigs!! Have you trademarked it yet? Very innovative.
Tressa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tressa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 7:57pm
starliteboo View Drop Down  you are exactly right... I think we should probably shift...thanks for bringing that out.. I'm so happy yo use the tootsie method that I've completely abandoned my own...but when I want to shift it around and wear.it I can't because the areas where band is as you say.. even with a wig cap..

Celie View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Celie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 8:05pm
And here is where integrating two methods work.  With tootsie, I use a wave cap of nylon, just bleach the colored ones,then wrap with the old celie method using self-adhering bandage putting a soft nylon roller ( you know the kind) at the nape or I guess you could use a sanitary napkin the small soft ones under the bandage. So, the elastic band does not pull on the hair.  Two advantages, not pulling on the hair and a real smooth surface for the unit. Works for me. Oh, I never sew in the elastic band, I use small safety pins with the head pointed in toward the head.  I can adjust at any point. Works for me.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starliteboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 9:08pm
Thanks for the tip, I did a search and found an old thread with your info and pictures
Tootsie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tootsie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 2:11pm
Originally posted by SistaHollywood SistaHollywood wrote:

My deareast "HOW YOU DOING ?' GENIUSStar GENIUS StarGENIUS Starthat's all I can say I am allergic t adhesives and I had toothpics in every hadbag wallet in the car by my bed side because I would itch so bad and I was going to have to go back to regular wigs so this is the best thing since my one cup coffee maker...and retiring from the airlines THANK YOU ClapTHANK YOU ClapTHANK YOU ClapBig smile

PS SORRY I DIDN'T SAY IT BEFORE BUT KUDOS TO YOUR MOM WHO GAVE US A VIABLE OPTION TO WEAR OUR UNITS COMFORTABLY INSTEAD OF SUFFERING FOR THOSE OF US WHO ARE ALLERGIC TO GLUE,AND FOR THOSE WHO WANT DAILY REMOVAL AND INTACT HAIRLINESHugThumbs Up
Hey Sista!!! Im doing great lady and I am so happy that you aer able to use the methoad as well...It has definitely saved my wigs and hairline for sure!!! Now what wigs u got over there u want to get rid of so I can take em off your hands lol???
Tootsie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tootsie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 2:15pm
Originally posted by starliteboo starliteboo wrote:

Oh wow they must really be on the board heavy to ripped that off, damm wish TM had patented this method. Give credit where credit is due.
Whaaaa!!! Wooow!!! I really wish my mom and I had been smart enough to patent it but honestly I just wanted to share an idea to help someone else lol! There are sooo many cool innovative ideas on this site that I am more than sure half of the vendors have ripped them to make their product better lol!!! But I dont understand how this wig works? Thanks so much for sharing this...hmmmm!!!
faubour50 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote faubour50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 5:12pm
Can someone post pictures or videos of this method???
In the 75 pages of the post related to this method, pictures are no more visible
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234