Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Hey TMMers!!! Tootsies in the house!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
chatnoir View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chatnoir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2013 at 1:09pm
Originally posted by Lwhite1960 Lwhite1960 wrote:

Your mom's method has been a god send to me. While fighting cancer it was hard to use any adhesive because of the chemotherapy. Then all those weeks I spent in the hospital because the chemo was hurting my body.

Now i just slide a tiny bit of Got2BeGlued across my forehead place the unit on (Props to RankinFile) and go to work. Removal is a breeze and clean up is too (warm water and a microfiber cloth). I hope my new hair (chemo-curly) grows long enough to hide the lace on my units( which I have to sew to fit). 

Thank your mom for me and ask her what else has she discovered?

Hug     Saying prayers for your quick recovery Lwhite  Hug
Sponsored Links

BayGrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BayGrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2013 at 2:27pm
Had to stop wearing lace wigs back in '06 because the glue literally created a hole in my skin!

Lurked on this site for a while then saw your post. I remember you had that curly unit that you 'tootsied'. I bought a full lace the next day :)
Thanks to this method,  I've done 2 'big chops, dyed, cut, relaxed and now I'm over 2 years natural... I do whatever I want to my hair and if I don't like it I can 'safely' wear a lace wig until I nurse my hair back to health :)

Thank you!! <3
Tootsie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Tootsie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2013 at 4:58am
Totally Awesome!!!! LWhite my heart and prayers go out to you and Im sooo happy that you were still able to look beautiful while going thru something so challenging. Thanks everyone for sharing your stories with me...I read all of them to my mom and she was so touched and felt soooo good that we all were helped by this method!Tongue
elisa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2013 at 2:24pm
Like others, glue was not an option for me since my skin is so sensitive and I suffered from scarring alopecia in the front of my scalp. Thank goodnes for your Moms method, like LWhite I tootsie and put a dab of GotToBe in the front and I'm good to go! I take my unit off everyday after work. 

Thanks (Tootsie's Mom) for making this an easy to do method without further damaging the hairline.! Clap

And God Bless LWhite to a speedy recovery! Heart
PeacefulOne View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PeacefulOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2013 at 9:43pm
Originally posted by Lwhite1960 Lwhite1960 wrote:

Your mom's method has been a god send to me. While fighting cancer it was hard to use any adhesive because of the chemotherapy. Then all those weeks I spent in the hospital because the chemo was hurting my body.

Now i just slide a tiny bit of Got2BeGlued across my forehead place the unit on (Props to RankinFile) and go to work. Removal is a breeze and clean up is too (warm water and a microfiber cloth). I hope my new hair (chemo-curly) grows long enough to hide the lace on my units( which I have to sew to fit). 

Thank your mom for me and ask her what else has she discovered?

Right? LOL

LW,  just wanted to give you a squeeze Hug Glad you are striving and thriving!
MizzAmirah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2013 at 10:58pm
Originally posted by Bekah Bekah wrote:

Originally posted by MizzAmirah MizzAmirah wrote:

Originally posted by Bekah Bekah wrote:

That's all I use now Clap
Your mom is a genius

/OT, what type of doog is that? Very cute.
Looks like a yorkie poo (Yorkie/Poodle)

yeah it does. Very cute puppy. 
I want. Cry
bg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 10:49am
i love this method!

clean up is easy and i can remove daily

it has also helped to preserve the life of my units

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PeacefulOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 2:09am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PeacefulOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 2:10am
Found it!  nevermind all that complicated mess, but there it is clearly a tmm ripoff.  tm should get a check! lol.
SistaHollywood View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SistaHollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 4:25am
My deareast "HOW YOU DOING ?' GENIUSStar GENIUS StarGENIUS Starthat's all I can say I am allergic t adhesives and I had toothpics in every hadbag wallet in the car by my bed side because I would itch so bad and I was going to have to go back to regular wigs so this is the best thing since my one cup coffee maker...and retiring from the airlines THANK YOU ClapTHANK YOU ClapTHANK YOU ClapBig smile

PS SORRY I DIDN'T SAY IT BEFORE BUT KUDOS TO YOUR MOM WHO GAVE US A VIABLE OPTION TO WEAR OUR UNITS COMFORTABLY INSTEAD OF SUFFERING FOR THOSE OF US WHO ARE ALLERGIC TO GLUE,AND FOR THOSE WHO WANT DAILY REMOVAL AND INTACT HAIRLINESHugThumbs Up

Edited by SistaHollywood - Jan 24 2013 at 4:32am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>