Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

HEY LADIES! COME CHECK OUT OUR NEW VIDEO!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 78910>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.29  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 10:41pm
I cant stop watching, I saw some perfection. This has me excited to try new textures...

Edited by miana79 - Mar 02 2014 at 10:59pm
Sponsored Links

Sassy392 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sassy392 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 9:27am
Some of these are so believable. I hope one day if O decide to Bond my wigs that  they have the saem effct. Great Job ladies
Sassy392 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sassy392 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 9:28am
Originally posted by Sassy392 Sassy392 wrote:

Some of these are so believable. I hope one day if I decide to Bond my wigs that  they have the same effect. Great Job ladies

hate typos*
handmaiden View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote handmaiden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 2:12pm
Those hairline are the best. I have been wearing lace fronts for years but have yet to get that flawless look. Please help. I usually use tape because it is less messy. Which is better glue or tape? Could you please recommend the best glues or tapes to use to get that flawless hairline. Thank you.   
nappyface View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nappyface Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 3:21pm
Wow how did I miss this video? It is inspiring. it made me braid my hair back and tie it down flat, ready to step up my game tomorrow morning. I dam going to Miss Wednesday AKA Bad Bish Mommy on the nursery run. 8D

.....handmaiden, I am not qualified to say what works best. I am hoping a vet will chip in. Personally when I glued, I used a tiny bit of glue at the edge. I make sure wig sits well without glue/tape. The glue is used to make the lace melt away, not hold it on. I am a daily wearer.

...bumping for you!
PerfectDiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PerfectDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 7:50pm
Wish I knew where they ordered from. 
mscute172 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mscute172 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2014 at 12:09am
PERFECTION!!!!
Nufsayd View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nufsayd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2014 at 6:26pm
Hey ladies...I hope all is well with everyone!
Celie View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Celie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2014 at 5:49pm
Nuffy ! Nuffy ! Hey there. How are you?  We must plan a reunion.
Celie View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Celie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2014 at 5:53pm
The first principle of a good hair line is to understand that you are giving yourself a NEW hairline. You are fashioning what you want ad works for you. the other is you must have clean lace, the right color lace and a finished hairline that you pluck, thin and prepare. Adhesive ? Don't lay the lace until it is ready.  Use the edge of a rattail comb to test or a toothpick.  If the adhesive is not pulling on either, I mean grabbing it, it is not ready.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 78910>
  Share Topic