BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

hey bhm

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 2.71  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 8:40am
RF sorry I wasn't here last night. I hope you're feeling better today. PM me when you log on & we'll talk.
Sponsored Links

**RuBy FoXx** View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote **RuBy FoXx** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 1:38pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

I totally get that your meds make you foggy but do they help you feel more in control than you feel now?

They don't really do much but make me like im seriously going to have a seizure. I never had one but that's the only way i can describe it

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **RuBy FoXx** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 1:39pm
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

RF sorry I wasn't here last night. I hope you're feeling better today. PM me when you log on & we'll talk.

it's ok and i did

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote **RuBy FoXx** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 1:47pm
Im having a hard time quoting you but i really just feel conflicted. I really don't want to leave but then i feel like ok I can do this but its always short lived. I don't believe i remember anyone being dead because of dv on bhm. Can u give me the link? I was prescribed effoxer but i was prescribed xanax in the past i never took it because i tried to fill the script too late. Its an controlled substance. Which i didn't know and the lady at rite aid looked at my like i was a junkie smh.
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Ruby you are a abused woman not weak . Again , please get away from the fool . You are a mother with  a son that will need you for the rest of his life  . Do you recall the memeber in lacefront that died at the hands of her husband ? You have to put you and the baby first . The man is going to contnue , unless you take a stand . You must take are of your Physical and mental health .

Look for free clinics in your area that help abused women . Many will provide transportation when the man is not around . I will find out all the info if you choose to take the first steps . Your blood pressure may be up . Chest pains are nothing to ignore . Where you ever prescribe meds for PPD ? I know mild Xanaz can relax your mind . Call a free clinic in the morning for your child sake .
zsazsa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote zsazsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 3:03pm
My advice is to just stop. Stop thinking/analyzing. Just pick up the phone to the women shelter, tell them what's going on and let them do the rest. 

When your mind is this clouded/fuzzy, you cannot get clarity in anything. Let others help you. They are trained for this.  Asking for help is not weak. It is a sign of strength. 

Once you are rested mentally, you will be able to make better decisions on what you want to do for the future. Even if you do not want to leave your Husband right now, that's okay, but call them so that you're not alone. You don't have to make life changing decisions right now. Being away from your Husband, even short term, will give you the clarity you desperately need for you and your child. You will not get the peace you're looking for as long as your Husband is there right now. He is the cause of your pain right now. 

Just pick up that phone. Don't even think. Everything will come together. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
  Share Topic