Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hexes/ Voodoo/ Witchcraft/ Demonic Possession

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 252627

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
colemlrch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote colemlrch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 5:34pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i can't let it go.. 

ill get/kill them myself then. 

Coco that stuff costs. Don't get into that dark sht it always comes back so much worse on you. It physically drains the body, darkens your energy and opens you up to more dark influences. No bueno baby cakes!
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 7:18pm
yea cole i heard about if you're not into it.. you can't really do it.. 
thats why i was asking someone who is into it to do it… id pay them if i needed to. 

but yea, fck that.. ill get them on my own.. without the spiritual/voodoo ish. 
AffirmativeBunny View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AffirmativeBunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 10:58pm
Originally posted by CLCNY20 CLCNY20 wrote:

(This is a long one, sorry).

I once went to the Poconos with my family, I was around 17.

This was my first experience going to a psychic.

There was a woman who was seated at a table reading cards, and palms of anyone who sat down to get their fortunes read.  She was placed right outside of the main dining room, so you couldn't miss her.

I knew I had to get my fortune told by her, I just kept feeling a pull to her, so I asked my parents for a $20.00, and snuck over to her.

I came up to her from behind, and she actually said,

"Hello, Sweetheart, I wondered when you'd break away from the family to sit with me.  Please, sit, before they join us, I have a few things to warn you about, and it's best they don't hear."

I'm glad I went alone for my reading, because the things she told me nearly brought me to tears, and would have destroyed my parents.  Long story short--as far as my reading went, she saw things that ended up happening to myself and people I knew (yes, it happened, and she warned me not to go off with someone who was about to get arrested/go to jail, and I'm glad I listened because they did end up behind bars a few months later for something I was supposed to be in on, but said no to because of the reading--and no, they were not the type you would peg as a jailbird; this woman was the real deal).

Anyway, my family finally wandered out just as I was getting to my feet again, and trying to act normal, and they all got their readings done.  When she got to my mother, however, things just got sad as hell and it brought down the mood for the rest of the trip.

My mother is very stubborn, and she was the type back in the day that other women just f'n wanted to strangle.  She was hot-to-trot in her younger years, the type that could steal any woman's man, but she wasn't the type that would want to keep the man--you could imagine she'd just be doing it to prove a point.

It seems she must have done this to some woman who either had powers, or went to someone with powers to put a curse on my mother.  The psychic (she was White, so I don't know how she knew this word) said it was an obea (sp?). 

My mother, stubborn behind that she was, shrugged and said,

"Whatever, I'm not afraid of no f*cking curse, let them do their worst to me."

That's where the psychic stared around at the rest of us, then back at my mother, and said in the saddest voice,

"Whoever cast this upon you knew your heart.  They knew you didn't care as much about yourself as you do your own family, and that's why they placed the curse on you to only affect your family.  For the rest of your life, anyone who is close to you, and loves you will bear the burden of never finding love, never being able to hold on to money, and never achieving their dreams--no matter how hard they try.  It's only when they leave you alone--which is what the curse is designed to make happen, that they will finally find peace and happiness.  The curse wasn't designed to hurt you alone--it was designed to use the struggle, sweat, and tears of your family and loved ones to hurt you, all on account of silly actions you took just for the fun of it."

I saw my mother age about 20 years in that moment. 

My stepfather's shoulders slouched so hard, and I almost cried at the expression on his face.  He's always suspected something like that about my mother--always voiced how he had put everything in place in his life to be successful, to be so much more than he was, and how he always felt there was some invisible force holding him back, and didn't want to point fingers, but felt it was tied to my mother.  This psychic just ripped into his heart, and basically said--without fully saying it, that as long as he loved her and was with her, he might as well just wait to die for any semblance of happiness.

Whoever cast that spell knew exactly how to hurt her, and succeeded.

Oh my word! This is just awful. 
colemlrch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemlrch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 11:21pm
Nuh uhn nah ion do psychics.... The only future telling I care to hear about is from a holy spirit moved Christian person preferably at church. I can't ride the fence with stuff like that. Furthest I go Is astrology PERIOD and I even limit that...*goes to read Bible*
GoldieLocks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoldieLocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 2:32pm
The stories were very entertaining, until people started getting up in their feelings.

Ah... If at first you do not succeed. Sleepy
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System