Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hexes/ Voodoo/ Witchcraft/ Demonic Possession

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2324252627>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 2:35pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Originally posted by mrshairdo mrshairdo wrote:

ppl just need to respect other ppl's opinion, regardless

opinions are like azzholes and everybody got em, it doesn't matter if the person is well versed/just being ignorant, you can't come for someone's opinion because at the end of the day they will still believe so why waste your breath?

if someone said to me that uganda was cursed because ppl practice voodoo or some sh*t, i couldn't really defend it...they do practice A LOT of juju and I just spent 4 months there...heck, my dad's driver tried to juju me and my dad...juju is VERY VERYY common in African countries I believe, and was common when I was in UG. It is what it is. SO if someone came in here and said they thought UG was cursed cuz of it, that's their interpretation and because juju does happen, what can I say?

Just let ppl have their opinions, cuz you spend all this time going back n forth looking stupid and at the end of the day, why waste your energy getting offended?

Mrshairdo I been tryna explain this all morning. I just didn't want to use the word juju cos I didn't think people will understand. That stuff is everywhere in Africa.

My grandma RIP was cleaning this ex military guys house as a favor cos he was sick and the next door lady was jealous for some reason. The guy gave my grandma 50,000 Naira which is like 500 bucks give or take. The next door neighbor wanted him to pay her to do it. So she put some powder stuff on the entrance to her house and my Grandma fell terribly sick like stroke sick. Now my grandma was a very agile lady very strong not like the typical 80 year old. Still riding okada(motocycles) and going to the market herself to go food shopping so we were all shocked when she fell sick outta no where. So the lady finally confessed to my mother that she was the one that did it because she said if my grandma is sick then the military guy would come call her to clean the house. Unfortunately the ratchet neighbor died before we could get the reversal to the spell.  

i know all about this
my dad's cousins are evil and are jealous because he is set to inherit land that they want...so they sent him a stroke too (it was last year)
Sponsored Links

petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 2:47pm
@ suga

So because the lady died the spell is permanent?
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 2:50pm
Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

@ suga

Well Granma died also. Most times if they confess the spell is broken or if you have really good spiritual intervention you can be released from such things. If they die you suffer.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 2:56pm
i didnt know those things about haiti

i didnt mean to offend.. but i could careless if someone felt like where I'm from/live is cursed. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 3:28pm

@ suga

Well Granma died also. Most times if they confess the spell is broken or if you have really good spiritual intervention you can be released from such things. If they die you suffer.

CryCry

if you don't mind  me asking. Did your grandma believe in God? 
I just feel like no weapon formed against you shall prosper.

patternsandtexture View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patternsandtexture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 3:33pm
Cause it was part of french territory for almost a hundred years and they have a cambodian french dialect. Also vietna, was also part of france colonial rule.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 3:36pm

@ suga

CryCry

Petite I believe in God strongly but if your a weak prayer warrior your faith will get tested and the debil will try to lure you over and make you wanna give up. The question is how fervent are you? There are levels. You got people that pray and say Jesus wept, you got people that pray by only saying grace. You got people that go into sessions like they going into war, then you got people willing to climb mountains and die on your behalf and fight the debil himself. There are level to this stuff. My Grandma was a strong prayer warrior but the stuff does happen. If she was younger and not so weak physically we would've fought to nights end. She was well over 80 at this point and we just made the rest of her days as comfortable as she could get.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 4:42pm

@ suga

CryCry

Petite I believe in God strongly but if your a weak prayer warrior your faith will get tested and the debil will try to lure you over and make you wanna give up. The question is how fervent are you? There are levels. You got people that pray and say Jesus wept, you got people that pray by only saying grace. You got people that go into sessions like they going into war, then you got people willing to climb mountains and die on your behalf and fight the debil himself. There are level to this stuff. My Grandma was a strong prayer warrior but the stuff does happen. If she was younger and not so weak physically we would've fought to nights end. She was well over 80 at this point and we just made the rest of her days as comfortable as she could get.

Yeah I feel ya. Prayer is serious. Sometimes fasting and praying is needed but I dont think most people take that route. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 5:05pm
Fasting and prayer is needed when you have these serious heal out fools that will dabble in darkness for a few years of greed. When I say a few I really mean a few years.

3 am is witching hour for some reason. They come out at night that's why you gotta pray like your life depended on it if your in bondage.it exists and can't nobody tell me otherwise.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 5:03pm
okay i need help y'all.. 

do you need to see a person to put a hex/spell/something on them..? or can you just do it by name..?

any of you do it? if so pm me… 

i wanna get somebody so bad. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists