Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hexes/ Voodoo/ Witchcraft/ Demonic Possession

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 27>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 10:22pm
The Haitians are descendents of the Levitical priests. They had a very important job with instructing the rest of their brethren with Godly codes of conduct, performed rituals (on the right hand) and all that other good stuff. They come from the direct bloodline to Moses and nem and have always been a very spiritual, holy, zealous group of people. The elite knows this and the catholic church knows it. I remember getting into a debate with a Jehovah's witness one time and she said "well yea, I know the levites are really the haitians... been hearing that for years, but at this point it don't matter"Stern Smile

Now if niccas wanna scoff at that idea and instead choose being a voodoo priest over being the people that spoke with YHWH face to face, that's on them. There are indeed books on this stuff, which you can get from Amazon but some are extremely hard to come by. There is one book in particular with first hand accounts that I've been trying to get my hands on about this which has skyrocketed to about $2,000 and the sh!t ain't even brand newOuch

The voodoo/witchcraft was picked up later down the line when the "Haitians" started going astray and picking up customs from people that weren't apart of their tribes. So this idea that Haitians have been doing voodoo "since the beginning of time" is a flat out lie. They were worshiping a God (in righteousness)  waaay before they started picking up the bad habits of the "others" and before being indoctrinated with Christianity/Catholicism by the haoles.
Sponsored Links

patternsandtexture View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote patternsandtexture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 10:23pm
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 10:47pm

yall doin too much

can we get back to the OP?

Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 10:49pm
Originally posted by Dapheny Dapheny wrote:

I DAPHENY don't know why Haiti is cursed. Like I said before other Haitians have told me that Haiti is cursed, I would assume that they knw what they are talking about.
I've heard stories from making pacts with the devil for their freedom from France to too much voodoo practicing.......

the point is if you knew your history, you would never accept such mumbo jumbo. the agriculture in haiti didn't disappear because of evil witchcraft, just like we know an earthquake didn't happen in san francisco because there are too many homosexuals. 

there is a sequence of events as to why haiti is the way it is and you accepting this explanation is an indication of you not knowing this history. there was no pact made with the devil, there was bloodshed for your freedom. to take away from the history by explaining it away with voodoo... man it just makes me sad.

i apologize for calling you a ho. lol. Big smile
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 11:05pm
ppl just need to respect other ppl's opinion, regardless

opinions are like azzholes and everybody got em, it doesn't matter if the person is well versed/just being ignorant, you can't come for someone's opinion because at the end of the day they will still believe so why waste your breath?

if someone said to me that uganda was cursed because ppl practice voodoo or some sh*t, i couldn't really defend it...they do practice A LOT of juju and I just spent 4 months there...heck, my dad's driver tried to juju me and my dad...juju is VERY VERYY common in African countries I believe, and was common when I was in UG. It is what it is. SO if someone came in here and said they thought UG was cursed cuz of it, that's their interpretation and because juju does happen, what can I say?

Just let ppl have their opinions, cuz you spend all this time going back n forth looking stupid and at the end of the day, why waste your energy getting offended?

Edited by mrshairdo - Dec 01 2013 at 11:13pm
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 11:07pm
Lol it alwalys comes down to haitians defending haiti to other blacks :(

HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 11:09pm
No one ever wonders why other countries go through it.

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 12:12am
Originally posted by HaitianDiva64 HaitianDiva64 wrote:

Lol it alwalys comes down to haitians defending haiti to other blacks :(

It does, doesn't it?
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 12:13am
Haiti is cursed? hmmm....is Africa cursed?  are we a cursed people?  Our situation all over the world...are we cursed then?
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 9:52am
Originally posted by mrshairdo mrshairdo wrote:

ppl just need to respect other ppl's opinion, regardless

opinions are like azzholes and everybody got em, it doesn't matter if the person is well versed/just being ignorant, you can't come for someone's opinion because at the end of the day they will still believe so why waste your breath?

if someone said to me that uganda was cursed because ppl practice voodoo or some sh*t, i couldn't really defend it...they do practice A LOT of juju and I just spent 4 months there...heck, my dad's driver tried to juju me and my dad...juju is VERY VERYY common in African countries I believe, and was common when I was in UG. It is what it is. SO if someone came in here and said they thought UG was cursed cuz of it, that's their interpretation and because juju does happen, what can I say?

Just let ppl have their opinions, cuz you spend all this time going back n forth looking stupid and at the end of the day, why waste your energy getting offended?

Mrshairdo I been tryna explain this all morning. I just didn't want to use the word juju cos I didn't think people will understand. That stuff is everywhere in Africa.

My grandma RIP was cleaning this ex military guys house as a favor cos he was sick and the next door lady was jealous for some reason. The guy gave my grandma 50,000 Naira which is like 500 bucks give or take. The next door neighbor wanted him to pay her to do it. So she put some powder stuff on the entrance to her house and my Grandma fell terribly sick like stroke sick. Now my grandma was a very agile lady very strong not like the typical 80 year old. Still riding okada(motocycles) and going to the market herself to go food shopping so we were all shocked when she fell sick outta no where. So the lady finally confessed to my mother that she was the one that did it because she said if my grandma is sick then the military guy would come call her to clean the house. Unfortunately the ratchet neighbor died before we could get the reversal to the spell.  
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 27>