BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Hexes/ Voodoo/ Witchcraft/ Demonic Possession

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 27>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Dapheny View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Dapheny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 8:35am
Oh, I know this guy he killed 2 people, he's supposed to be in jail for life. His uncle got him out using voodoo, the uncle says the guards still his spirit walking through the prison, so they think he's still here...
Sponsored Links

petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 8:35am
Originally posted by Dapheny Dapheny wrote:

I may be wrong, but I don't think voodoo can be used for good deeds. I've only heard of voodoo being used for revenge,cursing people but never anything good....
Haiti is cursed not a lot can help that place

I believe that Haiti is cursed too. I had a dream about it years ago. I believe that I have a mission there but I'll just leave it at that. The dream was very powerful.
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 8:36am

I may be wrong, but I don't think voodoo can be used for good deeds. I've only heard of voodoo being used for revenge,cursing people but never anything good....

I've heard this as well hence the boomerang effect
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 8:39am
there is good magic and bad magic regardless of either you still open yourself up to a host of entities that may be hard to handle.

I used to meditate hard but too much ish started happening to me
even meditation is a form of a spell that you are putting yourself under.
Dapheny View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Dapheny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 8:42am
Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

believe that Haiti is cursed too. I had a dream about it years ago. I believe that I have a mission there but I'll just leave it at that. The dream was very powerful.

Good luck on your mission! Smile
I plan on visiting one day but I ain't trying to see nothing crazy lol
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 8:46am

believe that Haiti is cursed too. I had a dream about it years ago. I believe that I have a mission there but I'll just leave it at that. The dream was very powerful.

Good luck on your mission! Smile
I plan on visiting one day but I ain't trying to see nothing crazy lol

Thanks! I already see a lot of crazy things that people wouldn't believe so nothing really shocks me.
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 11:08am

That is a lot of hogwash. If that were so, the entire continent of Africa and just about every country where voodoo is practiced the slightest bit would be cursed too Unless that you believe that black people in general are a cursed lot (I guess that's another story). People keep saying that because of the place that voodoo took in Haiti's independence but it is precisely their religious beliefs/faith that helped them get the courage to actually fight against powerful foreign armies and gain independence, just like Christianity may have motivated western countries in their battles. Again, voodoo is a religious system, nothing more. You hear of the evil deeds much more than the more gentle aspects of the religion because it's more sensational. No religion is rational. If Haiti is cursed, it is because of a history of internal corruption, unproper administration and western interference. Are Indians/aboriginals cursed because they practice non-monotheist religions? It's a paternalistic attitude that is rooted in Western racism.

This line of thinking annoys me. There is nothing magical about Haiti's woes. There are historical and political reasons why the country is in the shape that it is.

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Dec 01 2013 at 11:18am
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 11:14am

I believe that Haiti is cursed too. I had a dream about it years ago. I believe that I have a mission there but I'll just leave it at that. The dream was very powerful.

As long as this doesn't involve "civilizing the savages" because we've been through this already with the missionaries and slave masters. Haiti is also strongly catholic, with some protestants. What people believe tends to be an amalgam of Christianity and voodoo practices because that is what the West indies were born : Western influence and African influence

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Dec 01 2013 at 11:16am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 11:39am
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

As long as this doesn't involve "civilizing the savages" because we've been through this already with the missionaries and slave masters. Haiti is also strongly catholic, with some protestants. What people believe tends to be an amalgam of Christianity and voodoo practices because that is what the West indies were born : Western influence and African influence

No it wasn't about civilizing savages. To be quite honest I didn't know much about Haiti. It was weird to me to have a dream about a place that I never even thought about. But anyways the dream was about spiritual warfare and speaking out about some things that were lies being fed to people by others in high positions that they trusted.
patternsandtexture View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote patternsandtexture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 11:47am
Haiti is cursed?

wow, so when they were slaves singing hymns about jesus they were not cursed? Smh, they are impoverished due to racism and fear of a free black nation and inspiring other slaves to rise up against slavery.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 27>
  Share Topic