Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Hexes/ Voodoo/ Witchcraft/ Demonic Possession

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 27>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hexes/ Voodoo/ Witchcraft/ Demonic Possession
    Posted: Nov 30 2013 at 2:29pm
and other supernatural things

Have y'all ever had a first hand experience with it? Or know someone who did? What happened?

My aunt told me a story about a great uncle of mines back in the 20's. She said that this lady wanted him to leave his wife for her but he refused. So she told him that he would regret that. Well he went from a healthy young man to becoming really ill suddenly. Doctors couldn't explain it. His health just deteriorated and he started looking older than his age. The family called some type of witch doctor or something and he told them that my uncle was hexed and that the person who did it wouldn't take it off of him until he did what she wanted. My uncle ended up dying not long after. 

I have seen people possessed with demons and it is interesting to me. The way that their eyes look, you can tell that the person isn't there. 

Sponsored Links

oh_so_moody View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote oh_so_moody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2013 at 3:07pm

Don't get me started.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2013 at 3:09pm
Originally posted by oh_so_moody oh_so_moody wrote:

Don't get me started.

I was waiting on yo Gheechi ass......LOL

*nods head*

Nope.

*leaves*
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2013 at 3:10pm
Share OSM!! 

I like hearing these types of stories.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2013 at 3:11pm
Angry Yall aint no fun!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oh_so_moody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2013 at 3:30pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by oh_so_moody oh_so_moody wrote:

Don't get me started.

I was waiting on yo Gheechi ass......LOL

*nods head*

Nope.

*leaves*

*Blows Crossing Powder into thread*

ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2013 at 3:32pm
I've never really seen any evidence that it was true.

This Haitian woman on my block used to say she put voodoo on her husband to make him stay with her. She used to blatantly cheat on him and embarrass him by hitting him in front of people, and he never did leave her.

She never said exactly what she supposedly did, and I always thought he was just an idiot.

My best friend's aunt dated this Haitian man who supposedly sat in front of her house, rocking back and forth while eating glass when she tried to end things with him. Her aunt always says she'll never date another Haitian man cuz she was convinced it was some crazy ritual, but I think he was probably just crazy.

Edited to change next to best. sometimes I hate Swype lol.

Edited by ShadyLady - Nov 30 2013 at 3:33pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oh_so_moody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2013 at 3:33pm
You can PM me, OP.

GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2013 at 3:37pm
I wish I could hex men who purposely waste my time lol
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2013 at 3:49pm
NOPE...NOPE....NOPE...NOPE and NOPE!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 27>