Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Hes wrong because youre Positive?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2014 at 3:12am
Yeah acting like dudes dick is an inelastic commodity ..

He can get that anywhere ..
Sponsored Links

smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2014 at 10:22am
shaming ppl for not dating someone with HIV...wheretheydodatat?
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2014 at 10:49am

Edited by NJHairLuv - Jul 14 2014 at 10:50am
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2014 at 10:51am
I think the greater importance of thisbthread is the reminder to always use condoms.
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2014 at 11:17am
He woud have gotten the same treatment.
purpulicious01 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote purpulicious01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 9:34pm
I don't blame anyone for not wanting to date someone that is positive. 

Your friend did the right thing in being upfront from the get go. He should continue being honest and also be prepared to meet ppl that don't want to be in a relationship with him because of his status. 

Situations ALWAYS worsen when ppl decide to withhold sharing crucial info like that.

Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 10:21pm
How does that work--to shame someone for using common sense?
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 10:53pm
My friend is going thru the same thing with a girl with herpes.

She even tagged him to a FB post about leading her on and making her feel like she could be honest, and then not wanting her. Sh!t is crazy.

I'm starting to see people with these kinds of issues have this sense of entitlement to be accepted on an intimate level...naw homie.

As long as he respectfully gave your friend the boot, I don't see what the problem is.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 10:55pm
Iono y'all.  That's what baffled me.  I was reading the comments like for real?  he's a jerk?  oh ok.
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 11:22pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Iono y'all.  That's what baffled me.  I was reading the comments like for real?  he's a jerk?  oh ok.

folks on fb etc tend to be hypocritical, faux -supportive (im sleepy so i cant find the words)- if the friend in question was not the pos gentleman but the other gentleman the same folks would be carrying on about the pos guy- how dare he, you did the right thing etc etc

Im guessing the responses are because they want to lend support to your friend but would likely act similarly to the other fellow if faced with a similar situation. They're acting "brand new" esp since HIV is a sensitive topic
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic