Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

He's wrong because you're Positive?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2014 at 12:12am
Only people who are deeply in love will stay with someone who is positive.
Not someone whom you just met.

Sponsored Links

NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2014 at 12:18am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

so on my FB a friend of mine (who is positive) tole a story that basically said he was going out on a date with this guy and decided to be up front about his status before the date.

So...normally, he decides to not be upfront about his status? Or possibly some dont ask dont tell situation? Your friend's sense of entitlement is why so many people are spreading HIV without remorse. Im not accusing him of having sex without a condom while being aware of HIV+, BUT he feels that he is entitled to have sexual access to whomever he wants whether he is upfront about his status or not when in actuality, everyone should have the chance to say no to a relationship at anytime with anyone with or without HIV and really should know upfront b4 any physical intimacy occurs.

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2014 at 12:20am
He usually waits a couple of dates in.  Before it get's physical. 

I want to be clear.  He is very careful sexually in regards to his status. He's not one of those spread it willy nilly.

Edited by newdiva1 - Jul 14 2014 at 12:22am
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2014 at 12:25am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

He usually waits a couple of dates in.  Before it get's physical. 

I want to be clear.  He is very careful sexually in regards to his status. He's not one of those spread it willy nilly.

Oh, I see. Thanks for breaking it down. I also know a lot of MSM that have sex very fast when dating, including on the 1st date, b4 the 1st date, etc so I just pictured a dont ask dont tell scenario.
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2014 at 12:26am
Absolutely nothing wrong with calling the date off.
Why waste your time dating someone when you know you aren't going to be cool with being physical with them?
People like to waste time though I've noticed. 
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2014 at 12:31am
no prob NJ.  He kinda ticked me off with this situation but he's very careful.  He works with other positive people in the community.  He's some sort of social worker I can't remember his title.  He says he's careful because he remembers what it felt like to be informed that you're positive and he doesn't want anybody to go through that because of him...
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2014 at 12:44am
he should want to avoid non-positive people 

Should eat him up to think he could infect someone else

I agree with whomever said to focus on other positive people 

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2014 at 12:53am
*shrugs*
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2014 at 1:21am
With HIV growing faster in bw and young bm below thirty .. I don't blame that other for his decision

ESP if he is healthy

People talk a lot of sh*t

When tryna be progressive and liberal goes wrong

Edited by afrokock - Jul 14 2014 at 1:24am
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2014 at 2:02am
I know...that's what i'm saying.  It's one thing to be supportive but i'm not going co-sign to say that the other guy missed out or summin' because of his decision.  I'm tryin not to be bishy but but missed out on what monica?  dicc?  u can get that anywhere.  I mean...he's a good friend but...let me just stop here.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>