Perfect Hair Collection

Here we go with this BS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Spokenword View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spokenword Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 7:17pm
you can continue to report to CPS. however, it is likely that if they did not find anything the first visit, they may not move on it w/o new info. depends on the CPS. some are more active than others.
i wonder if the baby was examined or did they just talk to the family. do you know?
Sponsored Links

bebe88 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote bebe88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 7:17pm
Yea I will just go ahead and call myself...
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 7:17pm
UGH!
bebe88 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote bebe88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 7:18pm
From the way the other friend made it seem, he was examined.

laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 7:38pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

I don't know if I'll be looking at my child's butthole that thoroughly when changing a diaper and washing them.
I might not make a good mother. 
Girl you better get in that butt, how would you like your booty to be itching all day and you can't do nothing about it? You got to get in them nooks and crannies.
solo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote solo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 7:42pm
Originally posted by laceyfront laceyfront wrote:

Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

I don't know if I'll be looking at my child's butthole that thoroughly when changing a diaper and washing them.
I might not make a good mother. 
Girl you better get in that butt, how would you like your booty to be itching all day and you can't do nothing about it? You got to get in them nooks and crannies.

lmaoo
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 7:44pm
Originally posted by bebe88 bebe88 wrote:

Im enraged
Long story short. My friend Amy* came to work telling us about some foul activity at her neighbor's house.
Basically a two year old lives there with his mom and paternal grandad.
Grandad used to rape the child's dad when dat was little. The dad's whereabouts are unknown by myself.
Mom knows this....

Mom allows grandfcuk to sleep with her child, bathe him, and even bathe with him. GRANDFCUK DOESNT NEED TO B THERE AT ALL!!! She allows him to stay there chz she feels bad for him
Amy babysat the child and noticed his but hole looked loose when she changed him THIS IS WHEN SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO CALL CPS!!!!!

So months later (now...which is when Amy told another friend and I) is when she decides to get involved. As soon as she told us, my other friend and I found #s to call and offered to call for Amy. Amy ended up calling but something didnt seem right.

We got the info we needed from amy and called cps...and found out Amy never called

They opened a case & checked on that family but they found no real evidence. His butt hole wasnt loose or anything and because of this they cant do anything except randomly drop by the house to check on the child!!!!

Is there something else that can be done? I want to go over there & curse that stupid azz mom out!!!!

You aren't a true witness to any of this.  All your info is 2nd hand.

If you are going to call CPS you better be sure that you are really reporting something you are 100 % sure of.  Lives can be wrecked and are wrecked from ppl incorrectly reporting child abuse.

Since you called CPS and they found nothing, I think you need to step back.  Really AMY is the only real witness since she babysits.

CPS said they would do random checks...maybe that's all they can do legally.

If Amy is willing to call you over when she has the child and you can see for your self if the child has signs of abuse, then go from there.

tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 10:49pm
Nooooooo. Not the baby Cry
POS mother.
Eden. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Eden. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 10:52pm
cps said they couldn't do anything even though she said gramps was a rapist?

Eden. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Eden. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 10:53pm
not top be graphic wouldnt she notice blood in the stool (or any form of) from anal tearing?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>