Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Here we go again...To miscarry or not to miscarry
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Here we go again...To miscarry or not to miscarry

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
queencocobrown View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote queencocobrown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 6:51am
Well, went to the doctor yesterday and my hcg has gone up in 1 day from 6580 to 7779...I am a bit concerned because I know it should double within 2-3 days. It was only one day. So,  cant really tell if it's good or bad. Also, we saw a heartbeat but it was low. She said I measured at 5 weeks and baby has a heart rate of 103. I am technically supposed to be Salomo 7 weeks. Perhaps I Ovulated late. Even though the news is better than I thought, I am still worried. I have slight cramping still. I just hope all works out...I have to admit though, this is some kind of miracle.
Sponsored Links

melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 7:21am
Yey they found a heartbeat! That's great news. That's a determined little one. Wishing you the best! Start taking a prenatal vitamin or at least folic acid if you haven't already. This is a very critical stage for the baby's development.
queencocobrown View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote queencocobrown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 10:56am
Thanks Miley Tongue
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 11:23am
Hoping for the best
LilMissSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilMissSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 9:38pm
HCG levels up and a heartbeat! I think you're still pregnant! Get plenty of rest and try to get rid of all stressors.
reesegurl11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote reesegurl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 11:35pm
Yay! I'm happy for you, the little one could just be getting started and yes you could have ovulated late. I will keep you and the little bean in my thoughts try to remain positive
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 8:33am
Great! Keep stress levels low....
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style