Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Here we go again...To miscarry or not to miscarry
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Here we go again...To miscarry or not to miscarry

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
queencocobrown View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote queencocobrown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Here we go again...To miscarry or not to miscarry
    Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 11:13am
PERSONAL AND SENSITIVE SUBJECT....PLEASE BE ADVISED
Ying Yang

On Tuesday, I took a pregnancy test at work (yeahhh..I was impatient) and it was positive. Since I was feeling a bit crampy (specifically on my left side) I was nervous and I made an appointment with my doctor the next day since I have history of ectopic pregnancy and miscarriage. A couple of hours later, I decided to go to the hospital because it was getting a bit more noticeable. Long story short, I started to bleed, I expelled a clot and they said that I miscarried. They even went so far to tell me that the baby was no longer in the sac. I went today to follow up with my regular Dr and he tells me that the baby/something is still in the sack. He gave me progesterone, took my blood and told me to go back in 2 days. Now, I am confused as hell. The only determining factor will be the blood work tomorrow. So, I am hoping for the best. I am just happy I didn't get a d&c done but what else would cause me to clot and bleed?? Currently, I am not bleeding and over all, I didn't bleed much. Just pretty much passed the clot and the bleeding subsided after that. Any thoughts or advice?? Any similar situations??
Sponsored Links

lexis83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote lexis83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 11:51am
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 11:53am
Bleeding is common in early pregnancy. How many weeks are you?
reesegurl11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote reesegurl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 11:58am
I would wait it out because I have seen women who thought they miscarried and went back two weeks later with a baby and a beating heart. Sometimes you can clot and bleed due to implantation and also you can become pregnant with twins and lose one.

I had a missed miscarriage and I went to two doctors to make absolute certain my baby no longer had a heart beat then I had a D&C I then got pregnant with my next baby a month later and this time I started to bleed but it turned out to be a SCH bleed which stayed with me for almost the entire pregnancy. If you want a baby my advice is to wait it out, some babies developed slowly.
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 12:00pm
spotting happens in early preg sometimes. I dont think passing a clot is normal though. If its early on, you could very well have miscarried.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote queencocobrown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 12:02pm
I am supposedly 6 weeks but my doctor said that because of my irregular periods, its also possible that I ovulated late too. I just want to find out what is going on once and for all. This is quite depressing.
AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 12:05pm
Hug
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 12:08pm
Ok I don't think you can see the baby on an ultrasound in 6 weeks. If they see the sac in your uterus you might still be pregnant.
I am guessing they are testing your hcg levels to see if they are rising or falling. I hoping for the best for you!
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 12:11pm
wouldnt a blood test clear up the uncertainty? 
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote queencocobrown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 12:14pm
My Dr did check for the hcg (hormone levels) via blood test. The results will be in tomorrow. At the hospital, they said that my hcg level was 6, 568 (which is either really high or the norm for the amount of weeks that i am pregnant (5 or 6 weeks). I just want to get this over with. If it has risen, their is hope. If it hasn't, then I will know that i have miscarried. If I am still pregnant, I am going to make certain to find out what caused that bleeding and how would it affect the baby. This is my main concern.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic