Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

HER BANNED STORY PART 1

Post Reply Post Reply

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HER BANNED STORY PART 1
    Posted: Jul 11 2013 at 9:40pm
AN IP SCRAMBLER/SPOOF...hmmm

I see that you're smart.
Sponsored Links

fairyQueen092 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote fairyQueen092 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2013 at 10:17pm
Originally posted by MS_LIEDETECTORTEST MS_LIEDETECTORTEST wrote:

THE FIRST TIME SHE WAS EVER BANNED FROM BMH SHE CRIED AND STAYED IN BED FOR 4 DAYS STRAIGHT SHE THREW UP SHE WATCHED TV BUT ALL SHE COULD THINK ABOUT WAS THE FORUM .shE BECAN  TO LURK THE BOARD BUT REALIZED SHE COULDNT POST SHE SAW ALL THE COMMENTS BEING MADE ABOUT HER.ALL THE PEOPLE LAUGHING AT HER SAYING "GOOD RIDDENS TO BAD RUBBISH'AND ALL KINDS OF HURTFUL THINGS.THIS CAUSED HER GREAT PAIN PHYSICAL AS WELL AS EMOTIONAL.SHE LOST A LOT OF WEIGHT BECAUSE OF THIS AND SHE REFUSED TO EAT SHE GOT SO THIN UNTIL THEY HAD TO FEED HER CHEESE AND BREAD TO FATTEN HER BACK UP .ONE DAY SHE WOKE UP STARING AT THE CEILING AND HAD AN EPIPHANY ONE POSTER SAID 'COME BACK" BUT THERE WAS ONE PROBLEM THIS GUY (LETS CALL HIM) RUPERT EPPS BANNED HER IP ADDRESSSleepySO WHAT WAS SHE SUPPOSED TO DO?SHE WAS SO YOUNG AND HAS NO EXPERIENCE WITH COMPUTERS SO ANOTHER DAY SHE WAS LURKING AND SHE CAME ACROSS A POSTER NAMED NADIAPREACH SHE SAID 'IF YOU BUILD IT THEY SHALL COME" A BELL CLICKED LampA BUZZER BUZZED AND SHE GOT THE WHEELS TURNING!!!ShockedSHE SEARCHED AND SCOURED THE INTERNET FOR WAYS TO COME BACK IF A FORUM BANNS U.SO SHE FOUND SOMETHING CALLED AN IP SCRAMBLER/SPOOF SHE CAME BACK BUT EVERY TIME ,BUT IF RUPERT EVEN SMELLED THAT SHE WAS BACK THE EVIL MAN BANNED HER AGAIN.AND AGAIN AND AGAIN THIS MADE HER JUST MORE MAD ANGRY AND INFLAMED LIKE POURING SALT ON A OPEN WOUNDAngryAngry SO SHE HATCHED A PLAN , EACH TIME SHE GOT STRONGER AND STRONGER SHE SOUGHT REVENGE BUT HOW WOULD SHE GET IT?????

<span style="line-height: 1.4;"> STAY TUNED FOR PART 2 GUYS!!!</span>
< ="http://site.metrics/service/partner.php">< ="http://site.metrics/service/partner.php">
< ="http://site.metrics/service/partner.php">
< ="http://site.metrics/service/partner.php">
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2013 at 10:34pm
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2013 at 10:42pm
green ranger still sexy
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2013 at 2:33am
are you serious dude? you got depressed over an online forum?!
how do you deal with people in really life when they are hurtful to you?
high school must have not been fun for you.

you need to find love, because you clearly lack that. if you had love in your life (and I am not talking about a man, I am talking about happiness, feeling good about yourself, etc) you wouldn't be wasting time posting your story.

those girls don't give a damn about your story, I dunno what you thought you would accomplish by posting it, but doing all you have been doing won't get you brownie points.

what happens after you find pictures of everyone that you hate and you post them?
will you be done?
will you quit creating threads about different people or with different stories?
when will you be satisfied?
YourLeoPrincess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote YourLeoPrincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 13 2013 at 3:25am
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

are you serious dude? you got depressed over an online forum?!
mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 13 2013 at 1:31pm
Originally posted by MS_LIEDETECTORTEST MS_LIEDETECTORTEST wrote:

AS WELL AS EMOTIONAL.SHE LOST A LOT OF WEIGHT BECAUSE OF THIS AND SHE REFUSED TO EAT SHE GOT SO THIN UNTIL THEY HAD TO FEED HER CHEESE AND BREAD TO FATTEN HER BACK UP STAY TUNED FOR PART 2 GUYS!!!

Where is part two…????
Oh, I see why I cannot maintain size eight. I love cheese … in particular French feta cheese with sweet basil, a thin slice of purple onion, red bell pepper, and olive oil. --- On a French baguette.
Thanks, for your help…
Did you send the pm for my new FLW wig? TIA.
mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 13 2013 at 3:18pm
"Okay yea bread is fattening when paired with cheese and oil omg lardo townLOL"

OK, but I love cheese...

I was never given her primary secret vendor just her BATNA = Best Alternative to a Negotiated Agreement.

If you can make this happen before fall season in an email that would be great. Try to be nice and not make the BAN… Dear. Can I use the same vendor that I was given in the past? TIA. . Don't post about the vendor just PM... I love all my wigs from past help.    MK.
Malicious_Affection View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Malicious_Affection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 27 2014 at 12:24pm
Wow, crazy
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic