Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > My Spirituality > My Experiences
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

HENNESSEY EMBLEM

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Physiqque View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Physiqque Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HENNESSEY EMBLEM
    Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 7:46am

I wanted to make this post to see if anyone noticed what I noticed. One day I was sippin n chillin with mi girl, and in amidst of all that she told
me "I wanna get this symbol tatted on me." As youse can see, it's a arm holding a hatchet. Later on I thought about it and it dawned on me...the more I looked at the emblem, I saw two possible meanings. The hand holding the hatchet looked like power, a commander in charge. But it also looked like a slave, a victim kneeling down bent over with a rope around it's neck...

Now Henny can give a good buzz sometimes. And other times it brings out the worst in people. And the more u drink it, u don't notice your limit until it's too late and your regretting it hugging the toilet. Anyone else's views?
Sponsored Links

Physiqque View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Physiqque Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 7:58pm
I talked with mi cousin concernin this and she had extra input on it that made me think. She told me it's funny I mentioned it cuz first off, it's a French liquor. Second off, the French were the main Europeans to colonize African countries. And third off, alot of African countries speak French or have a French influence in their language. This is also one of the main liquors the Black community drinks. Personally, I think it's a subliminal message that we were "supposed to" ignore.

Whenever I drink this; it never fails me: I will ALWAYS get sick off of this poison! All the time. I'm most definitely cuttin Hennessey out of mi life, it's leavin me victim for the last time...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic