BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Helppppppp

Post Reply Post Reply

Author
Natural_Mommy3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natural_Mommy3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Helppppppp
    Posted: Jul 12 2014 at 1:39am
I'm newly natural for the second time. I was natural about 3 years ago for 2 1/2 years & I decided to relax, but here I am again, I big chopped about 2 months ago & decided to get a tapered tea today but no matter if I'm relaxed or natural I seem to have a problem area in the back of my head where my hair is a completely different texture & don't grow as fast as the rest of my hair or hardly at all for the matter.So I'm wondering if anyone know what's wrong or what I can do about this & would shaven it all off & let it grow back as one probably help because I'm lost.ANY IDEAS???? IMG_20140711_192549
Sponsored Links

pinkecube View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2014 at 2:15pm
Originally posted by Natural_Mommy3 Natural_Mommy3 wrote:

I'm newly natural for the second time. I was natural about 3 years ago for 2 1/2 years & I decided to relax, but here I am again, I big chopped about 2 months ago & decided to get a tapered tea today but no matter if I'm relaxed or natural I seem to have a problem area in the back of my head where my hair is a completely different texture & don't grow as fast as the rest of my hair or hardly at all for the matter.So I'm wondering if anyone know what's wrong or what I can do about this & would shaven it all off & let it grow back as one probably help because I'm lost.ANY IDEAS???? IMG_20140711_192549
Your picture didn't show up. Maybe you just naturally have 2 different textures on your head, that is pretty normal and common. You just have to realize the hair type you have in that area might need different treatment than your other hairs. This doesn't mean necessarily that you need to have two different regimens for both side of your head, but you need one that will better accomodate your more difficult area, and your easy area will probably do well on anything that accomodates that area, if that makes sense. If the area is more difficult to grow, it could be more prone to being dry. There is a thread in this section called, "The Max Hydration Method" you might want to look into it.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic