Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Helpl!!! my leave out is relaxed!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
vjordan82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote vjordan82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 4:34pm
Pinkecube:

NOBODY wants to feel stupid, or insignificant, or unworthy and that’s exactly how you sound. She is on here asking for advice, the damages is already done! What is the point of belittling her or Scolding her? It won’t bring her natural texture back!

Andreyball:

The best thing you can do is start over from scratch with your leave out. If you decide to wear weave choose one that is close to you natural curl pattern, and when not in a weave try not to straighten and cut the perm as it grows out. If you decide to wear natural hair style, just with pin the front back. It will grow back before you know it
Sponsored Links

pinkecube View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 5:11pm
Originally posted by vjordan82 vjordan82 wrote:

Pinkecube:

NOBODY wants to feel stupid, or insignificant, or unworthy and that’s exactly how you sound. She is on here asking for advice, the damages is already done! What is the point of belittling her or Scolding her? It won’t bring her natural texture back!

My comment wasn't in negative intent and make her feel insignificant, it was to give her advice. I don't think there is anything wrong with constructive criticism. If you don't want to hear what you did wrong, then you won't get the most out of your advice.

Despite the "damage being done" she needed to know that the irreversible extent that she took wasn't necessary in the first place, and what she could have done alternatively. Even if it won't change the situation, as least she learned from her mistake and knows what to do next time she feels like she can't wear her hair.

Still sorry vjordan82 if the way i worded that post it was offensive or too blunt. Hopefully you were able to take something helpful out of my advice.
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 6:18pm
OP follow Pinkcubes thread on max hydration and start wearing half wigs. After the 1st 2 weeks of the method your edges will be slick. Just brush your hair back and use edge control and rock a half wig. That's what I'm doing and you can't tell me nuffin when I'm walking down the street. Feeling like Diana Ross. Mind you I only rock textured hair and wigs. kinky curl, kinky straight, Italian Yaki those type of textures.

I found this site when my hair was damaged and hanging by a thread also. So I know how OP feels. Its never too late to learn.Hug Just slowly step away from the chemicals and the flat iron for the next 10 years. Your hair will grow much faster without it.

Edited by sugabanana - May 09 2014 at 6:18pm
Petiteagneau View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Petiteagneau Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 4:08pm
Ridiculous people are mad about your own hair.

You should transition it using small perm rods to match your texture. Try braid outs, buns, etc. You can try blunt bangs and bun the rest of you hair since it is already straight. There are many styling options. Just stop relaxing and work with what you have. You probably notice way more than anyone else will.
loveyessie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote loveyessie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 8:12am
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

OP follow Pinkcubes thread on max hydration and start wearing half wigs. After the 1st 2 weeks of the method your edges will be slick. Just brush your hair back and use edge control and rock a half wig. That's what I'm doing and you can't tell me nuffin when I'm walking down the street. Feeling like Diana Ross. Mind you I only rock textured hair and wigs. kinky curl, kinky straight, Italian Yaki those type of textures.

I found this site when my hair was damaged and hanging by a thread also. So I know how OP feels. Its never too late to learn.Hug Just slowly step away from the chemicals and the flat iron for the next 10 years. Your hair will grow much faster without it.

Most people find BHM when their hair is in need of desperate attention. I know I did as well. Hopefully the OP can find some helpful tips within the thread and overlook the childish comments.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12