Perfect Hair Collection

Help...I want my man back!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 8:41pm
this is just so pathetic.  i'm not trying to be harsh but that's the only word I can think of that applies.  i can't wait until you look back and laugh at this tomfoolery.  hopefully you'll get out of it without a baby, trying to compete.
Sponsored Links

sunshine321511 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2013 at 9:56am
This sister is young, we have all gone through this at some point.  Life will teach you things about relationships and she will learn the baby mother game....It will be hard living down the street from the person and that is why we should always follow these rules:
  • don't date people who live in your apartment complex or very near your home. Meaning next door, or within a say 3 block radius.  So when it ends, you don't have to ever see them.
  • don't date people up your job, once again....I've know people who have had to find new  jobs when the relationship ends cause you have to see that person everyday.

Try not to date brothers of your close girlfriends cause when its over sometimes your friendship is never the same.

EasterBell View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote EasterBell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2013 at 3:39pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

this is just so pathetic.  i'm not trying to be harsh but that's the only word I can think of that applies.  i can't wait until you look back and laugh at this tomfoolery.  hopefully you'll get out of it without a baby, trying to compete.

In order for her to compete, she has to be in the race.. OP, you are not in a relationship, you are just an azz pass for this dude.. Y'all only stay at his house, he rarely answers your calls and texts except when it involves some sex.. You are not his girlfriend and never were (so you can't get a man back that was never yours). This dude is playing with you and very much still involved with his baby mama.. Hopefully, you start to see the light and run..

Edited by EasterBell - Oct 10 2013 at 3:42pm
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 4:28am
Oh hun, you sound so young and inexperienced..

To put it simply, you oversaturated each other with your presence. You didn't give each other the chance to miss each other, you had sex basically immediately, and you have shown a rather heavy dependence on him. So he's bored with you and doesn't want to feel like your emotional welfare is a responsibility for him to uphold. I'm not going to advise you attempt to "bring the spark back" because you can't. Water has essentially been thrown on the fire of this relationship and the guy has moved on.

You two might "be together" but that guy was honest and told you he's going back to his BM and he has- possibly while you're with him now too! Move on, dearie. Pack your things from his place and pack your bags from his life too.

All that man can give you now is sex, disappointment, and heartbreak. Learn well from this.

In your next relationship, don't stop your own life just because you have a man. You keep doing the things you love and do. You do not have to see that man every day and when you see him, let it be planned date nights- not random "let's kick it"s. You show a man you're secure with yourself and aren't jumping through hoops to get him and you'll be much more appealing because he has to work to get you. Do you appreciate what you are handed or do you appreciate what you've worked for? Would a hunter hunt for his prey and come home proud with his prey's corpse on his shoulder or would he have that same pride if you were to hand him a carcass and call it his kill?

This guy may have been interested in you at first, but you two did everything so quickly and so often, he knows there's nothing left to discover and has concreted the image of you he has in his head. I think you're young, but hun, condition your mind to think differently about guys and dating. You keep thinking of love as if it's supposed to be a Disney movie and you're bound to get hurt.

J_Shawty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J_Shawty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2013 at 4:40pm
I agree with the run part. I know its hard but let it go and run in Gods arms you will find peace there but for real yall? Calling her names like naive and pathetic is crazy. She is going through a tough time, why she gotta get criticism from people she doesn't even know? Yall get real. 
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2013 at 5:14pm
Ahh run into God's arms? What's he got to do with THIS mess? He doesn't even exists. Hee hee! That would be yet another pipe dream for her to go chasing after. Confused

She needs to run .. to herself. Get some self-esteem and stop sleeping with men within the first 5 minutes. Sleeping with a guy is a SURE WAY to lose a guy. Well, that and being, needy,clingy,easy etc.

The OP has to get a clue now .. before she wastes the rest of her life chasing guys that are just gonna use her.

Moral of the story for all women:

DO NOT F*** GUYS. Make them wait 2 - 3 months untiil you find out what they are really about because most of the time after a few months .. you are gonna realize that guy ain't about anything ayway (shrugs) and you don't even want him.

This is because 85% of the single men are not available for a relationship (they have money or whatever problems) so why sleep with a guy that's just gonna dump you or use you for sex anyway?

Although .... 100% of single guys ARE ... available for sex.

So only about 15% of the single guys out there are relationship material!

Edited by Printer_Ink - Oct 28 2013 at 5:21pm
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2013 at 6:17pm
I wonder how op is doing. She probably quit reading this thread after everybody was so "unsupportive" .
I hope you don't come back to this thread telling us you are pregnant.....you deserve better.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 2:29am
I hope she's alright.
Twisted_Angel View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twisted_Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2013 at 10:49pm
Damn y'all mean.. I agree to some things but shyt....way too harsh.
patternsandtexture View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patternsandtexture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2013 at 7:28am
If you want him back, than you are going to have to fight for him, that means womaning up and making yourself the better woman. You are going to have to take him out of his child's life if you want him totally for yourself. Don't let his baby mama try to take your man back, you got this girl. If he is what you want, you got to do what you gotta do boo, so take those extra classes in college, just show you are the better woman and she is the one stuck with the kid nah'mean?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>