Perfect Hair Collection

Help...I want my man back!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2013 at 10:19am
Sponsored Links

AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2013 at 10:39am

girl keep it moving and never make the same mistake twice

Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2013 at 11:04am
Originally posted by ms_got_it_all ms_got_it_all wrote:

So I met this guy during the summer. Based off the fact that we enjoyed each other company and also have so much in common we decided to be together. We spent every day together for the first week of our relationship then afterwards we only seen each other like 1or2 days out the week. we used to talk/text all day everyday then he started not replying to my text or answering my calls so I would have to go to his house to see or talk to him. Now he stays down the street from me (6 houses down) so I see him every day because whenever I leave my house I have to go pass his house. Sometimes I would just stop by on my way home or if he asked meto come to him. So whenever Im around him he cant keep him hands to himself and everything is always good when we together but when I'm not around him and I try to call or text I get no response. So almost 2weeks ago I text him and he text me saying that he don't want to be with me anymore . When I asked why he said that he had just gotten back with his baby mother. So the next day I went to his house to get all my things I left there. So as I'm there I'm tryna control my emotions and when he asked me why was I sounding funny I told him I was trying not to cry, he hugged me and I just broke down. We got back together that same day. In the short amount of time we been together I've fell in love with him. He's the first guy I've met where I can be myself around him, he such a sweetheart, he liked me for me flaws and all. We both are silly acting/playful so we have fun together. But things havnt really been good with us since that day. I dnt feel as close to him as I used to. I really feel like he could be the one for me. I want us to work on our relationship. I need him to leave his baby mother alone don't have no contact with her unless its concerning their 8yr old son. Idk what to do! I wanna talk to him about this but how do I approach him. FYI we are currently together!!

Understand that 'relationship' will consist of you him, and the babybother.

Please do yourself a huge favour and find a man without all the bag ag e. They are rare, but out there...
Stay and be prepared to deal with the drama, lies, two-timing. Not worth it. Unless you think it
is?

Edited by Wildfire - Oct 07 2013 at 11:06am
Beauty620 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Beauty620 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2013 at 5:13pm
I hate to be so blunt, but from the sounds of it....you are with him. And he is with his BM...he tried to tell you about him and her getting back together....you should of took that as a warning and fell waaaaay back from him. Because in a situation like this...BM ain't going no where and he will be running back to her for a long a** time. So if I were you I would take a step back and think about if you really want to compete with her....bcuz he ain't going to leave her alone.

You should have a friendship with him....strickly that nothing more nothing less....because if you continue trying be that number 1 your going to get your heart broken in the process.
mzjuicy553 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mzjuicy553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2013 at 3:51am
Chile please stop! Before u become a statistic. Another young girl chasing a man. Next u will be prego with the infamous "keep a nucca baby"... Grow up & move on.
beautiful diamond View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote beautiful diamond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2013 at 4:29pm
It sounds like you are his side chick. The change when you are together and apart is the biggest sign. The dramatic decrease in contact means that after week 1, he opinion of you changed from potential gf to potential jump off. You guys moved WAY too quickly. Another bad sign. I'm pretty sure he has not told his child's mother about you, because it is not serious. You are being played. 

Do you mostly hang out in his or your house? Are you initiating things more often? Is he secretive/ trips up on lies? Do you know his full name? 

All of this should have been worked out and perfect before you got to this point. In NO way is he going to stop messing with the child's mother for a woman he barely knows. They will share a bond for life. 

You are not in love, you are infatuated. The sex and attention is good, and it's all fresh and new. Soon he won't contact you at all, and when you hang out it will be a booty call in his eyes. I been there done that, for 4 years, so I hope I can save you the trouble.

He is already playing games, please cut your losses, and move on.
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2013 at 4:40pm
Quote Now he stays down the street from me (6 houses down) so I see him every day because whenever I leave my house I have to go pass his house.

So the next day I went to his house to get all my things I left there.

How much shyt does one leave at a house 6 houses down from their own?

Just curious. Smile

eta: Is English your 1st language?

Again, just curious. Smile

Edited by FarraFace - Oct 08 2013 at 4:43pm
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2013 at 5:14pm
Yet another reason NOT to have sex unless you have been dating regularly for several months!

It takes a while to know what you are steppimg into with a man but once you have sex .. a woma automatically believes ít's relationship ... but it works just the opposite for a guy. Duh!

Having sex WITHIN the first week such that you think you are in a relationship?  Ohh ..now that's just sad.

I think all womnen should keep that 'dime between their knees' until a good 3 months has pasted. Besides the obvious (being used for sex and finding out if he is a decent man) not having sex is the VERY THING that keeps his interest.Confused

Women need to stop giving away their power to men.
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2013 at 5:47pm
He just wants sex.

Move on
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2013 at 9:23pm
His babymama will always be in his life. Let him gooooo
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style