BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Help...I want my man back!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
ms_got_it_all View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_got_it_all Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help...I want my man back!!
    Posted: Oct 06 2013 at 9:18pm
So I met this guy during the summer. Based off the fact that we enjoyed each other company and also have so much in common we decided to be together. We spent every day together for the first week of our relationship then afterwards we only seen each other like 1or2 days out the week. we used to talk/text all day everyday then he started not replying to my text or answering my calls so I would have to go to his house to see or talk to him. Now he stays down the street from me (6 houses down) so I see him every day because whenever I leave my house I have to go pass his house. Sometimes I would just stop by on my way home or if he asked meto come to him. So whenever Im around him he cant keep him hands to himself and everything is always good when we together but when I'm not around him and I try to call or text I get no response. So almost 2weeks ago I text him and he text me saying that he don't want to be with me anymore . When I asked why he said that he had just gotten back with his baby mother. So the next day I went to his house to get all my things I left there. So as I'm there I'm tryna control my emotions and when he asked me why was I sounding funny I told him I was trying not to cry, he hugged me and I just broke down. We got back together that same day. In the short amount of time we been together I've fell in love with him. He's the first guy I've met where I can be myself around him, he such a sweetheart, he liked me for me flaws and all. We both are silly acting/playful so we have fun together. But things havnt really been good with us since that day. I dnt feel as close to him as I used to. I really feel like he could be the one for me. I want us to work on our relationship. I need him to leave his baby mother alone don't have no contact with her unless its concerning their 8yr old son. Idk what to do! I wanna talk to him about this but how do I approach him. FYI we are currently together!!
Sponsored Links

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 06 2013 at 9:32pm
Girl.

No, you know better.
You know better I know you do
BaileyAlexandria View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote BaileyAlexandria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 06 2013 at 9:36pm
Run.
IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 06 2013 at 9:41pm
He wants to work things out with his baby mama. Let him and run quickly. You come across as 18-19, so at this possible age, do you REALLY want to deal with baby mama drama? He let time pass before he finally fessed up and ignored you in the process. Plus, why are you always going to his house to see him if he lives so close? He likes to be chased, don't do it. There's a reason why men chase US because it's in their nature.  #girlbye

Edited by IslandSuga - Oct 06 2013 at 9:45pm
Simplethings View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Simplethings Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 06 2013 at 10:02pm
I cant take this thread seriously, no way this woman is this naive
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 06 2013 at 10:57pm
Originally posted by ms_got_it_all ms_got_it_all wrote:

he started not replying to my text or answering my calls so I would have to go to his house to see or talk to him.

You gave him the power when you started to go after him

So whenever Im around him he cant keep him hands to himself and everything is always good when we together but when I'm not around him and I try to call or text I get no response.

That does not mean he likes you; it means he enjoys the sex. Sex does not keep a man, I don't care how good you are. If sex made a man fall in love, hookers who are sex experts would have lines of men proposing to them.

So almost 2weeks ago I text him and he text me saying that he don't want to be with me anymore . When I asked why he said that he had just gotten back with his baby mother. So the next day I went to his house to get all my things I left there. So as I'm there I'm tryna control my emotions and when he asked me why was I sounding funny I told him I was trying not to cry, he hugged me and I just broke down. We got back together that same day. In the short amount of time we been together I've fell in love with him. He's the first guy I've met where I can be myself around him, he such a sweetheart, he liked me for me flaws and all. We both are silly acting/playful so we have fun together. 

You probably never had a real relationship and you cannot be older than 20, or else you would know better. You are really naive; look, you can be yourself around him, yet he wanted to work things out with the mother of his child.

If you insist in this "relationship" you'll only suffer, because it is obvious he just enjoys your pu$sy, availability and how close you live by. He doesn't have to drive to meet you, he can get sex easily because you are available, and he can still work things out with the baby mama meanwhile.

Do you really think he is not seeing the baby mama anymore?
Don't fool yourself.

Quit before you too get pregnant and become his second baby mama with whom he is trying to work things out.......
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 06 2013 at 10:58pm
btw, i did not mean that a hooker is a sex expert; i meant the ones WHO ARE a sex expert (they learned different positions, to work their kegel muscles, etc)
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 06 2013 at 11:06pm
I don't think he was ever "your man"...
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 06 2013 at 11:09pm
Agreed.
Either the OP is delusional or she is 12 years old.

Clue:It's not always what he says that's true .. it's what he does.

So the minute that guy stopped texting etc ... (for whatever reason) that was 'the brushoff'. (She should NEVER contact a guy. Never. Let them contact you and if they don't they are not interested. Period.)

But chasing the guy and crying and whatnot will not make him want her. Noooo. He will just say whatever he feels he has to say at he moment ... get some free sex and then he will turn around and dump her again.Confused

This is not 'love' and this guy was never 'her man'.

Edited by Printer_Ink - Oct 06 2013 at 11:18pm
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2013 at 7:47am
Gurlllllllllllllllllll...Dont force yourself on no man. Or tell them they have to choose between u and a past relationship that includes THEIR CHILD.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>