Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Relaxers
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

help!!

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
misscarlam. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote misscarlam. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: help!!
    Posted: Jan 18 2014 at 8:55pm
ok.. BACK IN SEPTEMBER I had Rusk str8 the stylist took about 2 hours only so i dont kinow if she did it right anyways i have my regrowth and i want to switch to regular relaxer because i dont want my hair so straight? is it possible to only applied it to the growth or will i loose hair? 
Sponsored Links

NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 12:11pm
You can but I would definitely see a professional.  They will need to coat the treated ends that your hair doesn't break off when the stylist applies the relaxer because the Rusk and relaxers are not compatible.
happygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote happygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 8:45pm
I personally would not do it. You can silk press it as it grows out because if you put a regular relaxer on top of a Japanese straighter he possibility of damage is high. Contrary to what a lot of people believe Japanese straighteners are chemicals called Liscio that changes the structure of your hair. The key world is permanent. Your hair will eventually break but you can drastically slow down the process by not applying a chemical on top of another chemical. Give yourself a year for it to grow out or your hair will be long enough to take a chop. Condition well. add olive oil to the hair for lubrication, and comb with care and 12 months will go by pretty fast. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply