BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

HELP!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 5:38pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by babyk94 babyk94 wrote:

uhm..you need to be a compsci major or biology
I really wish I could but, I don't have the passion for medicine and I hate computers.

do you have a passion for paying bills and having a good income?Angry
maybe I'll just try to model or something
Sponsored Links

SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 5:40pm

I really wish I could but, I don't have the passion for medicine and I hate computers.

do you have a passion for paying bills and having a good income?Angry

GIRLLLLLLL

James Avery View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote James Avery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 5:41pm

whatever your passion is, do it. good luck young sister.
babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 5:42pm
Originally posted by James Avery James Avery wrote:

whatever your passion is, do it. good luck young sister.
you are always so sweet thank you
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 5:47pm
What are you good at academically?

I'm all for passion and doing what you love...but what's more important is being able to take care of yourself. If you can find a skill you can acquire that will pay the bills, then you should do it while still learning about what you are passionate about.

Some people can easily go pick up a trade or skill (accounting, nursing, etc.), do that from 9-5 and then use the other hours/days for their "passion". Other people need their job and their passion to be the same thing.

Of course, you can look at this another way. Don't take on a mortgage or student loans and learn to live very simply. Then you can do what you're passionate about even if it doesn't pay well. A salary of 30-40k is more than enough if your necessities are only 15-20k.
ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 5:48pm
OP do you know what school you are going to?
babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 5:52pm
I'm going to a community college. Montgomery College to get my associates

Edited by babyk94 - Jan 23 2013 at 5:55pm
babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 5:54pm
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

What are you good at academically?

I'm all for passion and doing what you love...but what's more important is being able to take care of yourself. If you can find a skill you can acquire that will pay the bills, then you should do it while still learning about what you are passionate about.

Some people can easily go pick up a trade or skill (accounting, nursing, etc.), do that from 9-5 and then use the other hours/days for their "passion". Other people need their job and their passion to be the same thing.

Of course, you can look at this another way. Don't take on a mortgage or student loans and learn to live very simply. Then you can do what you're passionate about even if it doesn't pay well. A salary of 30-40k is more than enough if your necessities are only 15-20k.

Hmmmmm.... this has me thinking a lot!!!! very helpful!
ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 6:01pm

I'm going to a community college. Montgomery College to get my associates
Have you gone to the school yet to start picking out your schedule? Have you gone to speak to a counselor there? have you looked at their list of majors? What school do you plan to transfer to? Do they have any transfer agreements with other schools? What are the requirements for that? Have you spoken to your guidance counselor to help you choose the right major?
babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 6:11pm
I just talked to my counselor today she asked me what my major is gonna be, she told me I need to look into the schools I wanna transfer to so I can make sure they will except my credits. I will be going back on saturday to fully register. I also need 60 credits to get my associates.

Edited by babyk94 - Jan 23 2013 at 6:13pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>