Extensions Plus

HELP !

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
wavesmistress View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wavesmistress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2012 at 2:34pm
Hey ladies! (I was busy with exams) How did it go samz-samz & Eye_heartYou what process did u get done?
Sponsored Links

samz-samz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote samz-samz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2012 at 12:59pm
Hi Wavemistress, placement went well, i actually finish this one on friday and am starting a new 4 week one from monday. Oh gosh everyone one i spoke to apart from one hairdresser said i shouldn't use weave with a curly perm, so for now i'll just stick with my weaves lol and go the curly route another time.

How was your exams?Smile
littlebabybug View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote littlebabybug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2012 at 7:30pm
i had a curly perm, and it was great. fairly gentle on my hair and my hair turned out curly of course. but it broke my skin off so i had to chop all my hair off as a result to get rid of the irritant. hopefully your skin won't be allergic. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wavesmistress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2012 at 10:09pm
Hey everyone!!! Samz-Samz Exams were ok'ish (well lets c what the results say when I get them). How's ur placement goin? I think u should stick with weaves for sure if u're not ready 4 that massive transition. I haven't curly permed mine yet either. I think I still have more research 2 do. I'm wearing ripple deep weaves rite now. I really would go 4 the gina curl but its not readily accessible to me.Cry Samz-Samz how's ur daughters hair? ...Littlebabybug so sorry 2 hear ur situation. R u good now?
samz-samz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote samz-samz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2012 at 4:59pm
@ Littlebabybug im so sorry to hear that Unhappy. I've had a curly perm twice in my life during my teen days and it agreed with me apart from when i was pregnant which is why i ended up chopping it off. What are you doing with your hair now?

@WaveMistress I’ve actually decided to get my Care Free Curl perm done either next week or the week after the latest but knowing me I’ll most likely change my mind and end up postponing it (I’m such an indecisive person ha ha). My little one is fine, thanks. She is away with her Nan for the holiday week

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wavesmistress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2012 at 1:22pm

@ Samz-Samz- hope it goes well girl. If u actually get it done, it wud b really nice if we cud c some pics.

samz-samz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote samz-samz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2012 at 2:14pm
Hi everyone. OMG i did it! Can't believe it, i had my hair curly permed yesterday, it feels weird to no longer have natural hair Approve but i do like it. My camera on my blackberry is messed up lol and i still haven't bought a new digital one so when i go to my mum's in the week i'll take some pics and try to upload them on here.

I'm just watching The Black Knight with Martin Lawrence, its hilarious (haven't watched this since it came when i was in high school, a good 10 years ago LOL)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wavesmistress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2012 at 5:29pm
U go gurl! I'm happy u like it!!! Martin's good actually...soooo funny. Looking forward to pics.
maryware77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maryware77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2016 at 11:01am
Try GKhair CurlsDefineHer to create defined and manageable curls that lasts long. Best for controlling frizz and flyaways leaving a soft smooth finish. 
JorieNHB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JorieNHB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2016 at 5:56am
Hello Everyone,

I thought that it would be a fun project to put together a manual showing how I care for my natural hair, and want to make sure that it is really good.
So, I’m putting together a survey to make sure I answer any questions that normal people would have about natural hair.
So - I’ve got a question, a favor and a gift.
1st - What is your #1 question about natural hair
2nd - Would you post this question at https://thenaturalhairbible.com/hair-bible-book-optin
3rd - if you post a question you will be entered into a drawing to win a copy of the manual.

Sounds good?
Thanks
Jorie

Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic