Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
Jjoyoyoyo View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jjoyoyoyo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2012 at 6:06am
Hi :D

http://youtu.be/qx6tLIYdda4

I think that may have been me if you mean this video ^^

And yeah Gina has been trying to find stylist that want to be trained to do the gina curl outside of CT. Where are you from?

I could ask if theres a stylist she may recommend where you live.
Sponsored Links

wavesmistress View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wavesmistress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2012 at 7:25am
I re-watched the video! It is in fact u! That's a lovely head of hair u have right there Clap. I am all the way in the Caribbean, (Jamaica 2 be exact).
Sugar.Bits View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugar.Bits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2012 at 11:53am
Jjoyo your hair is lovely ♥

I've read both curly perm threads twice I really want to get  curly perm this summer.

Finding a stylist is really hard, if she has any recommendations for a 
stylist here in NJ that
would be awesome!P Preferably, not too far away from Newark since I don't take my 
driver's test until July Embarrassed

Thank you
Jjoyoyoyo View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jjoyoyoyo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2012 at 9:48pm
^
I will email her the forum, hopefully she will join and chime in about her gina curl.

You can of course call, her salon is called "hairs talent".

This is their number::: 203-466-1246

And her email is hairstalentct@gmail.com

And their website.
www.hairstalent.com/

@wavemistress

Jamaica? D:

Aw ;___; I'm not sure what to tell you now then, lol.

But I will still email Gina and maybe she can outline the steps and the chemical she uses for her gina curl and you can show a stylist that already knows how to properly roll hair for any type of curly perm and they can apply that chemical and those steps instead.

:O I wonder if they'd go for that??

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wavesmistress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2012 at 3:16pm
Thanks a whole bunch Jjoyoyoyo! The stylists here are very flexible, once u explain what u want you usually get it done. I would really appreciate it if I got the details how to go about getting a gina curl. I really don't want to lose my hair to the double processing that the other curly perms require. You've been so much help!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugar.Bits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2012 at 7:00pm
thanks hun  ;-*

I sent her an email.
Jjoyoyoyo View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jjoyoyoyo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2012 at 8:43pm
Actually you know what would be better? if you find a stylist and have her/him call Gina themselves to get direct instructions on the process. Rather than getting second hand instructions they will most likely understand it better.

You can give whatever stylist Gina's email, but it'd be best to have them call her also.

Do you have any salons in mind already?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wavesmistress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2012 at 2:19am
Thanks a million Jjoy. I do have a salon in mind. The thing is if you go to them and explain what you want they will try but since they are so busy I doubt they will take it upon themselves to call or email Gina to get info (since I'm the 1 interested in this particular product).
What I did though was email Gina. I'll let you know what happens from there. Thanks again!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugar.Bits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2012 at 12:40pm
Yes I do, but I never actually been there, just heard of it through reccomendation
samz-samz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote samz-samz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2012 at 12:11pm
Hi ladies, sorry i was busy starting a new placement as to why i was away for a little while.

I was wondering would brazilian hair blend well with a curly perm? Can I put a weave in? Can brazilian knots be done? As i really want to get my hair curly permed but afte choppin off the relaxer its short and i'm not used to short hair so just want some length while it grows back
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic