Perfect Hair Collection

Help with my mother's damaged hair

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help with my mother's damaged hair
    Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 6:34am
My sister just informed me that my mother has been getting relaxers every 4 weeks and dyeing her hair frequently to cover her greys.  For months I have been wondering why her hair has been the same length.  In addition to her relaxing and coloring, I think she is overlapping her relaxers because parts of her hair are significantly shorter than other parts.  Im going to pick up a few things for her like maybe some aphogee products.  Anyone have any suggestions on other products to combat breakage?  Im going to also talk her into stretching her touch ups to about every 8 weeks.
Sponsored Links

Brilaw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brilaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 9:14pm
Less/no more relaxers would really help stop the breakage. 
If that's not an option, stretching relaxers would help.
tamela10289 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tamela10289 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 5:41pm
When I buy products I look for things that have protein and things that have moisture. My faves are sofn' free milk & protein really deep conditioner, olive oils replenishing pak ( for moisture) and olive oil aloe shampoo. Also try garnier's triple nutrients. Having a balance of protein and moisture helps make the hair stronger and softer. Also keeping her split ends cut and trimmed regularly helps as well.
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 6:16pm
Originally posted by Brilaw Brilaw wrote:

Less/no more relaxers would really help stop the breakage. 
If that's not an option, stretching relaxers would help.

Thanks I suggested that she stretches her relaxers to at least 8 weeks.  I bought her a bunch of aphogee products to try out.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic