Topic Closedhelp with my daughters hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Hair ViVi

Ultra

Author
babygurl24592 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: help with my daughters hair
    Posted: Apr 18 2010 at 9:36pm
hey all, new to this site. but i have major problems with my daughter's hair. Like her mother she has type 3b hair all natural curls, tears!!!! but everything that i do her hair stays dry. I tried washing it with an all organic children's shampoo, but it didn't work. i tried just for me products to know avail. I have tried cutting back on washing it to once a week but her pores get clogged, and her hair looks stringly. She is 18mths. I am cureently ona regime of washing with shampoo once every two weeks, with a condition wash every week. I also tried carol's daughter's products but it was to heavy for her hair, it was weighed down alot. Just need some tips,  advice, or any information will be appreciated. looking forward to hear from some one soon! so now i am trying the new just for me hair milk products.
Sponsored Links

Splendor View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2010 at 1:03pm
My dh has dry hair and I love Just for Me hair milk. I also use BB Castor hair moisturizing lotion. You have to do trial and error sometimes to figure out what works best for her. Good luck.
myhairzmybiz View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2010 at 12:45pm
did you try tcb hair moisturizer, shea butter cantu hair cream is a leave in conditioner that softens hair, u can buy that at walmart. goodluck
Hair ViVi
Ultra
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic