Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Help with my Anson Maylasain Deep Curly

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Krandygrl00 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krandygrl00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help with my Anson Maylasain Deep Curly
    Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 2:19pm

I have had the Anson malaysian deep curly (28', 24', 20) installed for about 3 weeks now.  This is my first curly install and I love it! Of course there is some tangling (mostly at the nape) which I guess is expected with curly hair.  I do have shedding...I did seal, however, wefts were cut and split during install and I also dyed the ends a "very" subtle red.  I love big and wild hair! BUT...I am a hotel concierge (and suited up at that Embarrassed) so I rather not wear my hair 'big" to work.  So I have been wearing it pulled back in a ponytail...which is cute BUT hella boring.  Is there anyway I can wear it down and tamed like outta of the shower tame look but not wet (if that make sense).????  I have read a million post about about curly hair.  I have listed the items i use/try they work for a few hours but then it starts to grow on me. TIA  Happy Thanksgiving :)

glycerine
Totally Twisted condit.
cantu shae butter
garneir fructis anti-frizz serum oil
Argan oil

Edited by Krandygrl00 - Nov 22 2012 at 2:22pm
Sponsored Links

Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 2:39pm
Maybe pin the front sides away from your face and wear the back down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krandygrl00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 2:59pm
thanx for ur reply!  I have try that but I feel that and is cute its just to poofy in the back.  I feel like i need to tame it more.  Is it even possible to tame the poofiness...for at least 10 hrs ha.  Im at a loss
Bunnybanx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunnybanx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 4:08pm
Try using a denam brush on it while wet to smooth through the product that should tame it more, I remember a post where a girl was showing her closure app and she showed pics of her curly hair wild while getting it done then pics of how she wears it tame but I don't have the link anymore Unhappy and can you post pics please Smile
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 4:23pm
http://forum2.blackhairmedia.com/kinky-curly-wig-pic-heavy-own-part-is-used_topic259221.html?KW=

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krandygrl00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 4:27pm
Thank you everyone!  I will post pics later tonight I at work Disapprove shhh.....
I feel like i need to put somethin in my hair to weight it down?? i dunno
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 4:30pm
http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/some-late-night-PICS-updated-p-12_topic312782_page1.html
solena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote solena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 4:48pm
Def use a den man or paddle brush to define curls. I usually use a curl cream or mousse and coconut oil to help define. Make sure it's dry before you leave and don't touch it while its drying.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krandygrl00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 5:12pm
Originally posted by solena solena wrote:

Def use a den man or paddle brush to define curls. I usually use a curl cream or mousse and coconut oil to help define. Make sure it's dry before you leave and don't touch it while its drying.
Maybe thats where i am going wrong...i leave the house semi dry hmmm
my routine is as followed:

shower (hair gets wet but not soaked)
spay with glyc mix (glycerine, HE TT and water)
paddle brush <~~~~my curls b poppin hehe
finger comb anti frizz serum and argan oil
....then i start my make up and all that other ish, when i leave the house my hair is semi dry and by 1 or 2p my hair is a poof...

Edited by Krandygrl00 - Nov 22 2012 at 5:23pm
solena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote solena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 10:50pm
yea i always get the hair soaking wet then wrap it in a t-shirt to soak up some of the water for a min or so apply products and brush never finger comb. i only finger comb when i want my hair to appear fuller. you dont have to wet it in the shower i usually spray it down as soon as i get up so that its dry before i leave. if this doesnt work then you may need to use something heavier than argan oil.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic