FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Help with dyeing weave, please...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
PrettyLadyJ08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrettyLadyJ08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 2:25pm
It has dried, lol!!! But I have one more bundle that I need to do tonight. Or after the holiday!!! Lol it is slightly fuller after washing. We'll see. I'll post a pic of all three bundles. It'll make a nice ponytail, I think, but wearing it down might be a negative.
Sponsored Links

miss america View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss america Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 3:09pm
I'm ready to see install pics. I think it's gonna look nice. Are you saying you won't be wearing your hair down?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrettyLadyJ08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 4:45pm
Miss America, I don't know if I can... Big head/face, lol! Maybe, I'm just too subconscious.... My appointment isn until Dec 20. I'll be sure to post pics, now that I know how!
miss america View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss america Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 6:48pm
Girl stop. You'll look just fine. It's big hair. You must wear it down.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrettyLadyJ08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 8:03pm
Originally posted by miss america miss america wrote:

Girl stop. You'll look just fine. It's big hair. You must wear it down.

For you, Miss America, I will definitely do it!!
Hotlanta Peach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlanta Peach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2013 at 9:59pm
Hi Pretty Lady,

I just wanted to respond to your post. Your bundles look great. To get your curls to bounce back, use some leave in conditioner made for curly hair and use a Denman brush and shingle the hair in sections. the more you run the brush through the hair, the more it will curl. Scrunch a few times and lay it to dry on a towel. Let it air dry or put it under a hooded dryer if you have one.  That Denman brush is like a magic wand honey...I wont work with curly hair without one.

I hope this helps.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrettyLadyJ08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2013 at 10:48pm
Thanks, Hotlanta!! I do have a Denman. Will DEFINITELY do that. You have restored my excitement to wear this hair!!!

Edited by PrettyLadyJ08 - Nov 28 2013 at 11:16pm
Hotlanta Peach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Hotlanta Peach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2013 at 12:05am
Great!! Be sure to turn your wrist as you run the brush through it. I may try to make you a vid of how it's done. Shoot me an email at theweaveanista@gmail.com.

Edited by Hotlanta Peach - Nov 29 2013 at 12:05am
mzjuicy553 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzjuicy553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2013 at 4:41am
OP you may want to try plopping & plunking. There's a thread in here about it. Helps define curls. Can't wait to see your install!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrettyLadyJ08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2013 at 9:17pm
I had forgotten about that. Thanks for the reminder, mzjuicy!!

EDITED TO ADD
Install will be on Dec 20. Can't wait!!!

Edited by PrettyLadyJ08 - Nov 29 2013 at 9:19pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>