Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Help with dyeing weave, please...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
her_december View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote her_december Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 11:10pm
How did it come out? I never have a problem with box dye and I wear KC hair 90% of the year (and have done since 2010).
Sponsored Links

PrettyLadyJ08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrettyLadyJ08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 6:23am
The color went GREAT!!! The curl pattern really changed. It isn't a good change, either... Check the link I shared to my photo bucket album. I'm going to add dry pics. Maybe someone will have suggestions n getting it curly.....

EDITED TO ADD
http://s1365.photobucket.com/user/PrettyLadyJ08/library/
^^^This is the link. Beginning to end pics are here. Also, the curl pattern didn't change, it loosened. Doesn't look kinky at all.CryCry It never had the same kinky look of all the other KC I've had, but since it was advertised as Brazilian KC, I thought that was why... Anyone have suggestions on how to get the curls tighter?? Maybe I can rod it and boil it myself?? But I'll need more help.

Edited by PrettyLadyJ08 - Nov 27 2013 at 8:12am
miss america View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss america Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 8:28am
Looks good to me. Looks like my deep curly.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrettyLadyJ08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 9:18am
Miss America, does it look fluffy???
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 9:58am
OP your hair will come out looking like her_December's avi. Its going to look GORG!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrettyLadyJ08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 10:35am
Thank you sugabanana!!!! I'm just so used to BIG... I may need one or two other bundles... Do y'all think it will mix okay with some old Afro kinky???

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote her_december Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 11:52am
I don't know how the company you got the hair from has processed the hair but I am sorry to hear you don't like the pattern now Cry. This hair does look a lot like mine and I just do a braid out to blend. If I want a fluffy look I don't use product and let it air dry. I hope it works for you... it's still beautiful x

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrettyLadyJ08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 12:13pm
This is encouraging, her_december. I like your curls. I feel like this 11-12oz won't be enough for fullness I hope to achieve. I have a BIG head.
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 1:09pm
Originally posted by PrettyLadyJ08 PrettyLadyJ08 wrote:

This is encouraging, her_december. I like your curls. I feel like this 11-12oz won't be enough for fullness I hope to achieve. I have a BIG head.

If you have 11-12 ounces that is more than enough for a really full chaka chan type of install. Kinky curly swells super huge.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote her_december Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 1:26pm
I do too lol... seriously (my head is bigger than my bfs)! I do have leave out here but I find 3 bundles of KC hair enough because I like it looking real. I look back at when I had Malaysian weave and I'd have two packs of hair (with my own hair left out) and I think about how silly I looked with all that hair on my big head. Hopefully you'll get a good idea of they hair's fullness once its dried. x
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic