Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Homemade Hair Recipes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Help Thinning Hairline

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
LIZZETTE81 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LIZZETTE81 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2012 at 6:09pm
[QUOTE=lilkim4]Thanks for your reply. I will try it. I need to try something. Where did you get the peppermint oil and grapeseed oil? What kind of shea butter do you use?
I purchased my peppermint oil (swanson.com) grapeseed oil (vitacost.com) and I lucked out a got 5 lbs of Raw Grade A Shea butter ($22.39) on ebay, but you can purchase these three products anywhere. I just order a lot of stuff from the three on-line stores because I always get "Free" shipping Clap.
Sponsored Links

Scarletphoenix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scarletphoenix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 10:23am
I heard that JBCO also helps with this. I have never tried it but I need to because my edges at the temples seems to be where I am lacking hair the most.....like the OP it has been that way since I was a child but I believe that is from my mother pulling my hair so tight in those balls....
Hollyspringskim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollyspringskim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 3:21pm
Originally posted by LIZZETTE81 LIZZETTE81 wrote:

Peppermint oil is the bombClapThumbs Up. I ordered four more bottles this weekend (I can't live without this stuff). Mega-tek and MTG have been my main SAVIORS. My hairline is finally back in the game. Moisture is also important for the hairline. I moisturized 2xday, 3xday on weekends. Baggin it has really,really helped my ends to grow. I'm wiggin' it also, and this has been a BIG PLUS Thumbs UpHeart for me. Good luck to ya, I know you will find something you like. The BHM family has really helped me so much with my hair journey.
Shout out to the BEST sisters ever! ClapClapClapClapHeartHeart

Going to try this for sure........i need my fine hair to be thicker
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures