Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Help! The store disapeared after i placed my order
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Help! The store disapeared after i placed my order

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
mimilala View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mimilala Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 6:15am
Okay ladies I got my hair last night and I wasn't really blown away to be honest the first thing I noticed when looking at the hair through the package was the ends. They looked thin..... After opening the hair and running my fingers through it I noticed that it smelled strongly of beauty supply store hair and it wasn't really soft. The hair was also tangling a bit. So I washed and deep conditioned and the hair started to feel better. I was now able to comb through the hair easily while it was wet. I let it dry overnight and I just started running my fingers through it again. It's soft at the top but it's still catching/tangling a bit on the ends. And it still smells strongly of beauty supply store hair..... Any advice? The smell and the tangling ends have me weary...... Also I did the burn turn and the hair sparked and disintegrated quickly, like it disapeared into thin air..

Also I didn't open all the packs, just the 20in. So if I want to return it would it make the process easier?? Idk this hair feels like beauty supply store hair to me....
Sponsored Links

ragincajin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 5:38pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

That actually doesn't sound like it makes sense. You will have a history of the transaction in your cart if you paid through the aliexpress store. It shows all your transactions. Just go ahead and cancel the transaction. 

Suga I don't trust Aliexpress.
Sales are totally slanted. Structured to favor the seller- only get a refund if order doesn't arrive or if not as described. They all lie and say their product is perfect.
I got fillers once. Also, they release funds to the seller as soon as you sign for your package. Your signature is "proof" that you received the product, not that it was a good product.
Curses!!Crooks.

Edited by ragincajin - Jan 14 2014 at 5:39pm
mvanburen19 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mvanburen19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 11:30am
you definitely take a gamble when buying hair, especially off of aliexpress.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 6:15pm
Can you post a picture of the 20 ? TIA
mimilala View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mimilala Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2014 at 9:40pm
ok yall so i decided to keep the hair and ended up opening the 16 and the 18 inch and washing it. The eighteen inch was lovely Thumbs Up right out of the pack it was soft and tangle free, and after washing and conditioning it was nice and soft. The 16 tangled a bit out of the pack but i felt like there was a coating of something on the hair.... while i was washing the 16in a chemically smell was coming from the water Confused but after washing and conditioning it was also soft and tangle free. The 20 inch is also behaving better now after having a second cowash and i think the tangling ends have to do with the horrible split ends on the 20inch Dead the 16&18inch has nice full ends with no splits. All of the hair still has that beauty supply smell to it and im not sure how the hair will hold up but i will be sealing the wefts this week and sewing it onto a wig cap soon(Making a upart). I will definately keep you all updated! Anyways on to the pictures

20inch finger combed right out of the pack

20inch washed

20inch 50% dry

20inch 75% dry

20 inch dry

20inch dry and finger combed

16inch right out of the pack

All three bundles dry (20inch finger combed 16&18 not fingercombed)

All three bundles dry and finger combed

Ok thats it! Sorry for the long post ladies, i was being extra with the photos lol. Also does anybody have any advice on how i should style this hair? Im concerned with how big it can get and i dont want to just slap it onto a wigcap and go. So any advice on how i should wear it?
tamela10289 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tamela10289 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2014 at 10:11pm
Pretty hair. It looks really soft. Can't wait to see install pics. Are you going to do leave out or go with a closure

Edited by tamela10289 - Jan 18 2014 at 10:12pm
miszscott View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miszscott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2014 at 10:55pm
The hair does look pretty and I think with most hair on Ali, it will have a bad smell to it, but after washing and deep conditioning it seems the hair comes out a lot better. This is how I feel, I dont care what kind of hair it is at this point since so many places are selling all kind of fake hair now, but as long as it holds up for as long as it should and don't require any more maintenance than your own hair than it should be fine!
BrownSkinSwag View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrownSkinSwag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 11:27am
All the hair really looked pretty and soft. I wonder what the final installed looks like on you. 
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 11:30am
That hair look pretty nice to me.
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 12:41pm
im glad that things worked out for you.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style