Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Help! The store disapeared after i placed my order
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Help! The store disapeared after i placed my order

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
mimilala View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mimilala Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help! The store disapeared after i placed my order
    Posted: Jan 09 2014 at 6:13pm
Yesterday after messaging this vendor on aliexpress for about 5days, i finally placed my first order from aliexpress. Today i went back to message the vendor about my tracking number and i noticed that the aliexpress store is completely devoid of any products Confused including the product that i purchased. So now im freaking out and im about to call my card company to get some advice on how i should handle this matter. But does anyone know what might have happened?? I know that the sale that they had ended yesterday so idk if that has anything to do with it. Ive already messaged the vendor but she doesnt usually get online until late...... Ughhh guys i need some advice!!! Im gonna be so mad if i ended up getting scammed Angry

Btw the vendor i used was new (Store opened in october) and had positive reviews but it wasnt alot of reviews(Like around 100...)
Sponsored Links

sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2014 at 6:26pm
That actually doesn't sound like it makes sense. You will have a history of the transaction in your cart if you paid through the aliexpress store. It shows all your transactions. Just go ahead and cancel the transaction. 
mimilala View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mimilala Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2014 at 6:38pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

That actually doesn't sound like it makes sense. You will have a history of the transaction in your cart if you paid through the aliexpress store. It shows all your transactions. Just go ahead and cancel the transaction. 

Ya i have the history of the transaction in my cart, i meant that when i go to the store to see the product that i bought, its no longer available...... And everything from the store is gone as well Cry if i cancel the transaction will i have to message the seller? Or can i cancel my order without her help?
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2014 at 7:21pm
Originally posted by mimilala mimilala wrote:

Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Ya i have the history of the transaction in my cart, i meant that when i go to the store to see the product that i bought, its no longer available...... And everything from the store is gone as well Cry if i cancel the transaction will i have to message the seller? Or can i cancel my order without her help?

just open a dispute for the transaction stating that the items are no longer available. You can cancel the transaction yourself. THe vendor normally doesnt get paid until the customer is staisfied and has received the product. 
mimilala View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mimilala Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 7:32pm
[/QUOTE] just open a dispute for the transaction stating that the items are no longer available. You can cancel the transaction yourself. THe vendor normally doesnt get paid until the customer is staisfied and has received the product. [/QUOTE]

Okay so last night the vendor emailed me back saying that they were redecorating their store and that I should expect it to be open in a week idk about all that but she also shipped out my package last night and it should be here Monday so I'm going to wait til I get the package to see if I need to open a dispute. My curiosity is killing me right now so I need to see it    but thanks for your advice and help, I really appreciate it  
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 8:21am

just open a dispute for the transaction stating that the items are no longer available. You can cancel the transaction yourself. THe vendor normally doesnt get paid until the customer is staisfied and has received the product. [/QUOTE]

Okay so last night the vendor emailed me back saying that they were redecorating their store and that I should expect it to be open in a week idk about all that but she also shipped out my package last night and it should be here Monday so I'm going to wait til I get the package to see if I need to open a dispute. My curiosity is killing me right now so I need to see it    but thanks for your advice and help, I really appreciate it  
[/QUOTE]

Did she send you a tracking number?? What the hell does she mean they are decorating their store like its a Lee Beauty Supply? ConfusedConfused
mimilala View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mimilala Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 12:16pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

<font><span style=":rgba255,255,255,0">
</span><font><span style=":rgba255,255,255,0">just
open a dispute for the transaction stating that the items are no longer
available. You can cancel the transaction yourself. THe vendor normally
doesnt get paid until the customer is staisfied and has received the
product.

</span>
<font><span style=":rgba255,255,255,0">Okay so
last night the vendor emailed me back saying that they were redecorating
their store and that I should expect it to be open in a week idk
about all that but she also shipped out my package last night and it
should be here Monday so I'm going to wait til I get the package to see
if I need to open a dispute. My curiosity is killing me right now so I
need to see it    but thanks for your advice and help, I really
appreciate it  
</span>
[/QUOTE]

Did she send you a tracking number?? What the hell does she mean they are decorating their store like its a Lee Beauty Supply? ConfusedConfused
[/QUOTE]
Ya I got the tracking number and I've been checking it. My package is in the US and should be on my doorstep by Monday. But yas that is the exact face I had when she told me they were redecorating their store I'm pretty sure redecorating an aliexpress store would just consist of changing the pictures of their products and banners, and I don't think they would need to remove all their products to do that...... But idk guess I'll see when the package gets here to see if I was scammed
TexturizedDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TexturizedDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 10:11am
Yes, sometimes the AliExpress vendors will remove all the products from their store, usually after a sale. This lets them upload new images and banners, and change their layout and pricing. I've seen it happen twice with two vendors I've used.
mimilala View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mimilala Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 9:34pm
Originally posted by TexturizedDiva TexturizedDiva wrote:

Yes, sometimes the AliExpress vendors will remove all the products from their store, usually after a sale. This lets them upload new images and banners, and change their layout and pricing. I've seen it happen twice with two vendors I've used.

Really?? Okay that makes me feel alot better Embarrassed my package comes in tommorrow yall and im excited Star
BlaXiCaN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlaXiCaN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 2:40am
i really hope you get that package today. keep us posted and make sure to take pics  ! Big smile
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic