Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

HELP Pleasee ! WIG NEWBIE !

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Yoocyn_x3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yoocyn_x3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HELP Pleasee ! WIG NEWBIE !
    Posted: May 12 2013 at 11:17pm
Hi guys i am a complete newbie to the wig making world lol . Now ive watched A LOT of wig making tutorials on youtube and i would have to say peakmil* , fabulasityisme*, thomasadrianna and tiarra monet have to be my top 4. Now i know how to sew and everything but my concerns are i have a small head and i bought a QFITT deleuxe customized weaving cap and from every video ive watched not one person used it. would this be good to use even though it has NO Flaps

or should i return this and get something else ???? (Even though it fits perfectly on my head)my graduation is on may 20 and i want my wig to look fierce . Also has anyone used this cap and had no problem with it ?? The style i wanted to achieve was a kim k middle part look with a lil leave out around the perimeter and of course the middle part and i feel like without the flaps its not possible . PLEASEEE ANYONE HELP ME !

Edited by Yoocyn_x3 - May 13 2013 at 4:51pm
Sponsored Links

pRiNCesSChANeL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pRiNCesSChANeL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 11:27pm
Are you trying to make a full wig with a closure or a u-part wig ?
Yoocyn_x3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yoocyn_x3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2013 at 4:48pm
@pRiNCesSChANeL 
A U-Part Wig .. Confused
Yoocyn_x3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yoocyn_x3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2013 at 4:52pm
Originally posted by pRiNCesSChANeL pRiNCesSChANeL wrote:

Are you trying to make a full wig with a closure or a u-part wig ?
Im Making A U Part Wig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pRiNCesSChANeL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2013 at 4:52pm
Well I dont thing the flaps are necessary .
Ive made a upart with no flaps and for me it works just fine.
I just attached clips in the front around the U.

My only tip since its your first one is to work slow . And make sure you lay your tracks properly for how you want the hair to fall since your going for the kim k look.
Goodluck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pRiNCesSChANeL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2013 at 4:53pm
*thin*think
Yoocyn_x3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yoocyn_x3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2013 at 4:57pm

Well I dont thing the flaps are necessary .
Ive made a upart with no flaps and for me it works just fine.
I just attached clips in the front around the U.

My only tip since its your first one is to work slow . And make sure you lay your tracks properly for how you want the hair to fall since your going for the kim k look.
Goodluck

Okay ! ^_^ OMG Thank You SOOO MUCH For Your Response . I Was Hoping Someone Reply Right On Time Before I Receive My Hair  May I Ask : Do You Have Any Pictures On The Wig That Was Made Without The Flaps ? 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pRiNCesSChANeL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2013 at 5:52pm
No pics of the inside but I did it on a spandex dome cap and that definitely doesnt have any flaps on it!
Yoocyn_x3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yoocyn_x3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2013 at 6:46pm

No pics of the inside but I did it on a spandex dome cap and that definitely doesnt have any flaps on it!
Hmmm That Makes Sense I Just Relieved That An Hour Ago That Dome Caps Dont Have Flaps Either Lol But Thank You ! (: May I Ask Some Other Question ? Lol 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pRiNCesSChANeL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2013 at 6:48pm
Sure
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>