Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
California Lace Wigs and Weaves
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

HELP Pleasee ! WIG NEWBIE !

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
Yoocyn_x3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yoocyn_x3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HELP Pleasee ! WIG NEWBIE !
    Posted: May 12 2013 at 11:17pm
Hi guys i am a complete newbie to the wig making world lol . Now ive watched A LOT of wig making tutorials on youtube and i would have to say peakmil* , fabulasityisme*, thomasadrianna and tiarra monet have to be my top 4. Now i know how to sew and everything but my concerns are i have a small head and i bought a QFITT deleuxe customized weaving cap and from every video ive watched not one person used it. would this be good to use even though it has NO Flaps

or should i return this and get something else ???? (Even though it fits perfectly on my head)my graduation is on may 20 and i want my wig to look fierce . Also has anyone used this cap and had no problem with it ?? The style i wanted to achieve was a kim k middle part look with a lil leave out around the perimeter and of course the middle part and i feel like without the flaps its not possible . PLEASEEE ANYONE HELP ME !

Edited by Yoocyn_x3 - May 13 2013 at 4:51pm
Sponsored Links

pRiNCesSChANeL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pRiNCesSChANeL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 11:27pm
Are you trying to make a full wig with a closure or a u-part wig ?
Yoocyn_x3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yoocyn_x3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2013 at 4:48pm
@pRiNCesSChANeL 
A U-Part Wig .. Confused
Yoocyn_x3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yoocyn_x3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2013 at 4:52pm
Originally posted by pRiNCesSChANeL pRiNCesSChANeL wrote:

Are you trying to make a full wig with a closure or a u-part wig ?
Im Making A U Part Wig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pRiNCesSChANeL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2013 at 4:52pm
Well I dont thing the flaps are necessary .
Ive made a upart with no flaps and for me it works just fine.
I just attached clips in the front around the U.

My only tip since its your first one is to work slow . And make sure you lay your tracks properly for how you want the hair to fall since your going for the kim k look.
Goodluck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pRiNCesSChANeL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2013 at 4:53pm
*thin*think
Yoocyn_x3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yoocyn_x3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2013 at 4:57pm

Well I dont thing the flaps are necessary .
Ive made a upart with no flaps and for me it works just fine.
I just attached clips in the front around the U.

My only tip since its your first one is to work slow . And make sure you lay your tracks properly for how you want the hair to fall since your going for the kim k look.
Goodluck

Okay ! ^_^ OMG Thank You SOOO MUCH For Your Response . I Was Hoping Someone Reply Right On Time Before I Receive My Hair  May I Ask : Do You Have Any Pictures On The Wig That Was Made Without The Flaps ? 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pRiNCesSChANeL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2013 at 5:52pm
No pics of the inside but I did it on a spandex dome cap and that definitely doesnt have any flaps on it!
Yoocyn_x3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yoocyn_x3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2013 at 6:46pm

No pics of the inside but I did it on a spandex dome cap and that definitely doesnt have any flaps on it!
Hmmm That Makes Sense I Just Relieved That An Hour Ago That Dome Caps Dont Have Flaps Either Lol But Thank You ! (: May I Ask Some Other Question ? Lol 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pRiNCesSChANeL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2013 at 6:48pm
Sure
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic