FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

help please?!

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
Babycandybeloved View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babycandybeloved Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: help please?!
    Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 10:58pm
Ok i'm getting my first sew in with virgin Brazilian hair this week. Needless to say im AMPED! The problem is the hair is soooooo dark. My natural hair is close to Beyonces super light brown. Instead of going through the hassle of trying to turn my hair that color, i'm ready for a change anyway. I'm going red! I want a subtle red though and this pictures is the exact color I want. Problem is I don't know what dye to use to achieve it. Ideas ladies?

Next off i'm thinking of rinsing my natural hair that color for my leave out. I still need a relaxer though. Should I relax it then apply the dye? All in the same day?

Lastly, the extensions. in what order should this be done? bleach the hair, wash it out, color it (permanent for the extensions), wash it out, then deep condition?

Thanks in advance!
Sponsored Links

RedSoxtober View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedSoxtober Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 9:53pm
For your your hair, Relax, use a reconsturctor then apply rinse. A rinse is the ONLY type of color you can apply immediatley after a relaxer.
The hair color is a level 5 or 6 intense red. Depending on how dark your extension hair is, you may not need to pre-lighten.
Babycandybeloved View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babycandybeloved Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 2:44pm
thank you so much! took your advice and it came out great!
RedSoxtober View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedSoxtober Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 4:11pm
Originally posted by Babycandybeloved Babycandybeloved wrote:

thank you so much! took your advice and it came out great!
You're welcome! Star
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply