FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Help please! 16 and hair falling out

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Natasha24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natasha24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help please! 16 and hair falling out
    Posted: Jul 07 2015 at 1:08pm
Hello this is my first time posting and i've numbered it to make it easier to answer.

Im 16 and from birth i have had decent 4c hair, my mum took care of it really and It was thick and it sat half way between my neck she never really done anything to it except grease it and it remained tick and it grew only slightly.
1. As i've gotten older i have tried to make my hair grow on my own.and have been obsessed with moisture sealeants etc and other things i have read online
2. In 2014 i straightened my natural hair for the first time ever. The hairdresser done it at a very high heat and it was very very straight. Too straight. I had it straight for a while, after i washed it at the hairdressers they told me that i had heat damage. I continued to wash my hair until it sort of went back to normal but i never fully got my curls back.
2. My hair is very dry and because of this i used a lot of different products that ruined my hair a lot such as 'Africa's best' products my hair started falling out quicker
3. It is very hard to find a good moisturiser 1. because my hair doesn't take moisture it just sits on top and 2. My hair has high shrinkage so any product that has water in it makes my hair shrink and knotty
4. Now i think i have split ends. At the moment a lot of my hair is falling some of the strands have bulbs and some are thin like they have split. I partly think this is due to stress because i have just finished my exams but I'm not sure
5. I'm just so confused i have no idea what products to use i am trying coconut oil,olive oil and Shea butter (all individually) I prefer natural products because of bad experience with store bought products, but i don't think any of these are moisturisers and i don't know how to put together a simple hair regimen. I would really love some help.
6. I am washing my hair with moroccan oil shampoo and conditioning it with Aussie moist conditioner twice every month, i use a blow dryer and i have recently started sectioning my hair whilst washing
7. I am still lost i'm just so worried because my hair used to be so thick and a decent length but now its all going. I can just pull my hair slightly and and several strands fall out and most of them have small knots at the end plus my hair is just getting shorter. I'm not sure if i should just cut it all off, cut it bit by bit or leave it and try something different or improve what I'm doing now. I have no idea what to do and I'm so so scared.

Thank you!
(Sorry for the long post)
Sponsored Links

PriyaHair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PriyaHair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2015 at 10:26pm
Hey Everyone! We sell 100% Human Hair Bundles and Wigs!! Check out our Facebook page!  http://www.facebook.com/priyabeautyhair?__mref=message_bubble - https://www.facebook.com/priyabeautyhair  and our website: www.priyabeautyhair.com/ 

BODY WAVE, DEEP WAVE, STRAIGHT AND CURLY!! MALAYSIAN, INDIAN, BRAZILIAN AND PERUVIAN! AFFORDABLE PRICE FOR TOP QUALITY HAIR THATS LASTS 1 YEAR OR MORE WITH PROPER CARE!! 3 BUNDLE SPECIAL AVAILABLE!! 
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2015 at 10:18pm
How rude ^^^

Natasha I will send you a few suggestions by Private message .

Bump....
Natasha24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natasha24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2015 at 11:48am
Thank you!
bluemember View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemember Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2015 at 1:55pm
Sorry to hear! I was suffering from the same issues a couple of years ago. So, I decided to make my own products to prevent this http://www.afrohairsolutions.co.uk/shop/4583463150/let-it-grow---hot-oil-treatment/10158478. I hope your hair gets better!
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic