Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Help! Opinions needed!

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
her_december View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote her_december Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help! Opinions needed!
    Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 8:00am
I've never posted a topic like this but I'd like some HONEST opinions. I just bought some beautiful virgin deep curly Cambodian hair from my PV and it is gorgeous! It is virgin and untreated 100%, which is great because I wanted to dye it a ash blonde colour without losing the curl(like below) However, I ordered lengths 16, 18 and 20 inches and stupidly decided against getting a 22 inch. The hair is really curly and is just above armpit length dry with no product.

It's about 2- 3 inches shorter dry than I'd like. I don't want a short curly fro look so I wanted to know:

Does anyone this this hair would like nice dyed blonde?

Should a buy another 22in bundle (my appointment is the 3rd but the hair arrived within 2 days direct from Cambodia)?

Should I used a product leave in like Mixed Chick, Shea Moisture, etc to lengthen the curl a bit?

Any advice would be great. I'd love to wear the hair as it is but after cutting an styling it will probably be shorter and I'm wearing deep curly hair now from HauteLocks which is very low maintenance (wash, product and go) and that's what I'm looking for again. I'd dye that hair but I've bleached it twice to get a Strawberry blonde colour already and it's not virgin so the curl will potentially loosen with more colouring.

Here's the hair:

The Ash Blonde colour I'd like to go:

Would it be possible after cutting to get a style similar to this (but curlier)?:

Any advice or comments would be great because I have to send the hair to the salon ahead of the appointment and I have until Friday to do it so if I buy more hair I'd have to do it by the latest tomorrow.

Thanks

xx
Sponsored Links

HaitianBeauty_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianBeauty_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 8:48am
I think that regardless what kind of hair it is your curls will loosen after bleaching/dying the hair just as our natural hair does. Its just the laws of science. With that said, your curls will then drop and give your desired look. Your style will look like the picture but with a bit more curl which will not give you a short curly afro look. Hope I helped!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote her_december Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 8:56am
Yes thanks HaitianBeauty! I don't want to buy more hair if possible bit I was originally looking for at least arm pit length curls. I'd be happy with a similar look to the final pic I posted though x
lindygaga View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lindygaga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 9:33pm
I think every chemical process do harmful to the hair.But I think HaitianBeauty make sense.
frankieewhite View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frankieewhite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 10:17pm
Originally posted by HaitianBeauty_ HaitianBeauty_ wrote:

I think that regardless what kind of hair it is your curls will loosen after bleaching/dying the hair just as our natural hair does. Its just the laws of science. With that said, your curls will then drop and give your desired look. Your style will look like the picture but with a bit more curl which will not give you a short curly afro look. Hope I helped!

This.
Even without bleaching/dying the hair I find that after a while with my curly hair sew-ins that the hair drops a bit
lindygaga View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lindygaga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 1:25am
yes it is

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote her_december Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 5:48am
Thanks for all the replies. I have tested Mixed Chicks Leave-In on the hair and it's dried 2-3 inches longer which I'm happy with
lindygaga View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lindygaga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2014 at 2:03am
I buy from Virgo hair company on aliexpress few times.That hair is OK totally.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply