BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Help, not what i ordered, what do i do?

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Alisha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help, not what i ordered, what do i do?
    Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 9:54am
I recently ordered a full lace Chinese "virgin" wig in the color 613. It was supposed to be 18 inches and 110% in density with a medium brown lace color.

Well, what I got was marked at 16inches with a light brown lace and the density looks to be between 90-100% it is very thin. I order stock wigs all the time and I have never had a wig this thin that was supposedly 110%.

Problem is I actually like the wig as is. The length is perfect and texture is great. I can deal with the density by adding a few tracks and the lace can be darkened. Id rather work with the wig then go through the hassle of sending it back because like I said I actually like the wig.

The issue is, its not what I asked for and paid for. The lace color is wrong,(its not even close to what's pictured on their site), its 2 inches off, and the density isn't right.

Would I be wrong to ask the vender for a partial refund or some of my money back because I want to keep it? I mean first off a 16inch is listed $10 cheaper then what I paid, so I am at least entitled to the $10 right?
Sponsored Links

pg12345 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pg12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 7:32pm
Originally posted by Alisha Alisha wrote:

I recently ordered a full lace Chinese "virgin" wig in the color 613. It was supposed to be 18 inches and 110% in density with a medium brown lace color.

Well, what I got was marked at 16inches with a light brown lace and the density looks to be between 90-100% it is very thin. I order stock wigs all the time and I have never had a wig this thin that was supposedly 110%.

Problem is I actually like the wig as is. The length is perfect and texture is great. I can deal with the density by adding a few tracks and the lace can be darkened. Id rather work with the wig then go through the hassle of sending it back because like I said I actually like the wig.

The issue is, its not what I asked for and paid for. The lace color is wrong,(its not even close to what's pictured on their site), its 2 inches off, and the density isn't right.

Would I be wrong to ask the vender for a partial refund or some of my money back because I want to keep it? I mean first off a 16inch is listed $10 cheaper then what I paid, so I am at least entitled to the $10 right?

hi Alisha...you can try it but the problem is that most vendors will ask to see the wig in person (a cost of an additional 30 or so dollars to you)good luck
Alisha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 9:14am
Thanks. The box and labels it came with clearly has it marked as a 16 inch and not 18 and I double checked and measured and sure enough it's a 16 inch. I will give it a shot and email them tonight. Not going to hurt to try.
chatnoir View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chatnoir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 6:54pm
If you'd rather not deal with the hassle of sending it back to China, you can try selling it on eBay.
Either way, I would let the vendor know that the wig is not what you ordered (take pics).
I<3Suomi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote I<3Suomi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2014 at 2:41pm
I had this happen...my issue was almost identical, I ordered a Mariah Carey honey blonde unit in curls in 26 inches in chinese hair 130 density .... What I got was a #27
Indian kinky wave THAT HAD BEEN WAND CURLED 28 inch unit... I was HOT, I ordered stocks from the vendor all of the time no problems... I wrote the vendor & he flipped it on me saying it was wgat I ordered.... Um no I've had many chinese and Indian units and the follicle difference is OBVIOUS ... I went back and forth with the vendor & ultimately gave up because I didnt want to get blacklisted from ordering stock units in the future (he's known for it) I tried to wear the unit...but the kink/wave texture just wasn't working...then the hair dried out it looked Sooo dry... I ended up selling the unit to a friend that loved it
Lace Lover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lace Lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 8:12pm
This happened to me with Holly. Beautiful wig but it was so thin in the top and crown it looked like it was beginning to bald. I took pictures of it to show her and she told me to send it back at my expense.   Told her it would cost me too much and requested that she send me hair and a ventilation needle and I would fix it myself. She did and I worked it out. Luckily I have been practicing and am not perfect but am getting better with everyone i work on..   
eva92watson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eva92watson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 6:22am
I think you should give it a try. They are liable to return the money you paid in excess as they had sent the wrong item.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply