Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Color
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Help needed/ I can't decide

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Bunnybanx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunnybanx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help needed/ I can't decide
    Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 10:30pm
My wavy hair is shipped and on its way and I still have no clue what I want to do for my install or what color I should try.  I've been craving a center part so  I'll probably go with that but for the color I'm torn between going bright or ombreing it.  I'm getting kinda tired of seeing ombre hair though but it would be the best option for me since the color wouldn't need much maintenance and I would dye it so that the black frames my face and the color was lower at the ends. so the options are  brownish/fading to blonde ombre, red two toned color( think over grown roots and mostly red ends),black with 2 or 3 chunky streacks of color in the front.

Red Inspiration

Red Ombre ?

Regular ?

streaks in the front (not as many and more subtle)

Purple ombre ?

Purple hair ( drooling!)

Brown ?

Auburn ? 

And keep in mind I'm in highschool and my job doesn't have any restrictions on what I do with my hair, so now is pretty much the best time for me to have some fun 
Sponsored Links

misscovergirl90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote misscovergirl90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 4:53am
i like the red ombre and that purple katy perry has
hautsdeseine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hautsdeseine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 6:06am
regular like ciara or red auburn
Hopealer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hopealer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 8:57pm
you know now the gradual change effect so popular. so the Red Ombre you can try but i also like the streaks in the front  
chinadoll77 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chinadoll77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 6:26am
If your job isn't a factor,try the multiple streaks....Post some pics for us....
TRENDIIVERSE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRENDIIVERSE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 12:49pm

I really love Teyanna's purple ombre' I always drool over it! And I love anything Red.

Bunnybanx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunnybanx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 9:46pm
Thanks for replying guys , I ended up playing it safe and doing the gradual ombre I like it though and I've gotten tons of compliments.
yayatheprincess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yayatheprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 9:50pm
do purple next! because i am a 21 year old "grandma" and want to live my youth vicariously through you LOL
Bunnybanx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunnybanx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 10:31pm
I got bored with the blonde and dyed it crimson red =] love it I'm soo tempted to do purple for my next install however, I'm still trying to figure out if I want to risk a closure or deal with blending ConfusedCry
Bristal Birita View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bristal Birita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 1:50am
Regular looks great
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply