BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

help me with my English accent!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 1:03am
so how does in-nit sound different from n-it? I was just making the sound... forget this thread~ its not going to work! thanks anyway mates!
Sponsored Links

liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 1:16am
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

LMAOOOOOOOO
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 1:18am
Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

so how does in-nit sound different from n-it? I was just making the sound... forget this thread~ its not going to work! thanks anyway mates!
n-it reads more like en-it
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 5:11am

I think I am being misunderstood?

Geesh, have you ever BEEN to England? This must be a joke because ... you know ... there are as many 'English accents' (almost) as there are towns/cities/neighborhoods in England! DUH!

So how are you gonna talk about which one you like over alllll the others unless you know all of them?

Edited by Printer_Ink - Apr 16 2014 at 5:13am
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 5:44am
nature.  maybe u should be more specific in your request.  Depending on what part of England you're from your accent, slang and colloquialisms will vary.  Kinda like how folks from Cali sound different than folks from Texas folks from Minnesota folks from New England etc etc...
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 6:43am
Watch eastenders

Listen to the Mitchell brothers

Watch Jeremy Kyle

Listen to tinke tempeh tinchey stryder Kano ms dynamite etc etc etc

Edited by afrokock - Apr 16 2014 at 6:46am
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 3:07pm
Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

I think I am being misunderstood?

Geesh, have you ever BEEN to England? This must be a joke because ... you know ... there are as many 'English accents' (almost) as there are towns/cities/neighborhoods in England! DUH!

So how are you gonna talk about which one you like over alllll the others unless you know all of them?
well I have not been to England but I know what sounds like and I have heard some English people talk in fact I had this bf that was British-Jamaican from Birmingham and he was trying to explain them to me he actually changed his natural accent to be more "American" because he said it caused him too much grief!! I also watch plenty of BBC and I notice- what I like
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic