Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Help Me Decide!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
MizzAmirah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help Me Decide!!!
    Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 9:53am
I need to replace my phone. I decided to pay upfront for my Galaxy S4 and do a prepaid service with T-mobile. Loved it! Never had to call for a minute to argue one or 2 things on my bill. Too bad I broke my phone and it'll cost too much to fix. I need to be able get insurance on my next phone cus I got butter fingers. Embarrassed
I'm looking at that Note 3 (Note 2 will do too).Geek
I can't fcuk with t-mobile and contracts. They have a track record of up my bill. 
I hate having to worry about overages and whatever.
Which carrier's bills are consistent and have good deals? I had sprint before but they have sh*tty service and don't even have the Everything plans anymore. 

PS: I'll be able to apply employee discounts to all but tmobile (unless I use a "different" employer). 

They girl at the store talked me into going with Verizon over Att cus they a lil cheaper cus of taxes. I feel like I'm signing a contract with the devil. 

Edited by MizzAmirah - Jun 09 2014 at 9:54am
Sponsored Links

Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 10:17am
My signal with Sprint seems to suck balls in stores which is annoying. I don't get a lot of dropped calls, but if I'm trying to look up product reviews...so annoying

Other than that they're cool
Miss B View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Miss B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 10:35am
I don't know how much this matters but on ATT you can be on the phone and at the web at the same time wheras on Verizon and Sprint you can't. It sounds obscure but you'd be surprised how much that comes in handy. It's not the end of the world if you don't have it but it makes things that little bit more convenient.
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 10:37am

go with att
MizzAmirah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 11:47am
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

My signal with Sprint seems to suck balls in stores which is annoying. I don't get a lot of dropped calls, but if I'm trying to look up product reviews...so annoying

Other than that they're cool

Ohh, see I research products a LOT on my phone when I'm shopping. I had Sprint right before. Their network was just OK. I wasn't sure if they had improved. 

Originally posted by Miss B Miss B wrote:

I don't know how much this matters but on ATT you can be on the phone and at the web at the same time wheras on Verizon and Sprint you can't. It sounds obscure but you'd be surprised how much that comes in handy. It's not the end of the world if you don't have it but it makes things that little bit more convenient.

I thought it was just for their iPhones. That could definitely be good for me since I multi-task a lot. 
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 12:10pm
NO T-MOBILE..had them and finally got out of the contract with them...i have verizon now share with my daughter on this plan...

i hate t-mobile, dropped calls, had to go outside to use the phone, service wasThumbs Down and still is..
aNgElIc*SoUl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote aNgElIc*SoUl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 12:11pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

go with att

This.

Op I can't believe they told you verizon was a little cheaper than at&t lol, it's the other way around.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 12:16pm
i have verizon but i miss att… 

especially if you have or are getting an iphone.. att is def better imo. 
(didnt really read) 

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 12:16pm
Ranked #1 for sh*tty customer service, At&t will fug up your bills too. I left them (for tmobile actually) after 7 years due to their store's shady practices and no accountability.Thumbs Down
HaitianLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 1:01pm
my family has at&t. The service is good, i also look up hair product reviews while im in the store. It works so long as im not in the woody boondocks area in florida. No dropped calls. But they will screw with your bills. My dad is constantly complaining about them over charging and hidden fees.
We had verizon in NY, expensive as hell. I didnt have a smartphone back then so i dont know how their internet was.

My brother said t-mobile is horrible
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>