Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
deewhizz View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 27 2006 at 12:19pm
Originally posted by DivaVocals DivaVocals wrote:

I am a BELIEVER in the Kimble Hair Systems product "Scalp Relief Antiseptic". (http://kimblehaircare.com  --  Scalp  Relief Antiseptic)

It works FAST and will help soothe your itchies while helping your scalp to heal.. Also a little dab of Neosporin ointment applied with a q-tip to the actual sores will help them heal quickly.. 

U know I thought about the Neosporin but I wasn't sure if she should apply it to the scalp.

And what is this Kimble? they have an extension care line too, untangle shampoo?
oh no my pj problem is kicking up again Ican feel itLOL
Sponsored Links

cookingirl View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 27 2006 at 12:39pm
campho phenique applied with a q-tip to the areas.   You should do this as soon as it starts itching will help you avoid the sores
DivaVocals View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 27 2006 at 12:48pm
Originally posted by deewhizz deewhizz wrote:

I am a BELIEVER in the Kimble Hair Systems product "Scalp Relief Antiseptic". (http://kimblehaircare.com  --  Scalp  Relief Antiseptic)

It works FAST and will help soothe your itchies while helping your scalp to heal.. Also a little dab of Neosporin ointment applied with a q-tip to the actual sores will help them heal quickly.. 

U know I thought about the Neosporin but I wasn't sure if she should apply it to the scalp.

And what is this Kimble? they have an extension care line too, untangle shampoo?

Kim Kimble is Destiny Childs's or Beyonce's stylist (at least that's who I was told she is.. kinda don't care LOLLOLLOLLOL) But I do like her products.. I am going to try her extensions products too.. the shampoo is sulfate free.. I LOVE the antiseptic spray, and I have a friend who SWEARS by the Curl Keeper product.. (I'll be getting some of this stuff when I go wavy again)

Edited by DivaVocals - Oct 27 2006 at 12:48pm
havilland View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 27 2006 at 1:26pm
i have used witch hazel followed my neosporin for relaxer burns in the past and it worked well.  i have also done it with a dab of sea breeze and neosporin.  i used it daily until the sore was gone.

also, i would do what the other ladies said and show it to your stylist so that she knows what happened to you.  that should not happen.
deewhizz View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 27 2006 at 3:49pm

Originally posted by deewhizz deewhizz wrote:

Kim Kimble is Destiny Childs's or Beyonce's stylist (at least that's who I was told she is.. kinda don't care LOLLOLLOLLOL) But I do like her products.. I am going to try her extensions products too.. the shampoo is sulfate free.. I LOVE the antiseptic spray, and I have a friend who SWEARS by the Curl Keeper product.. (I'll be getting some of this stuff when I go wavy again)

AND the shampoo is sulfate free? oh see now u have messed me up I am not supposed to get any more products till after the holidays! And I still don't have a curl creme I really like!

The bumble/bumble was aiight, didn't like the redken, don't like the smell of the curly hair solutions from NG I think there's alcohol in it, and the missjessie's I've been stealing  from my daughter is too heavy for the brazilian. Thank god they were trial sizes or I would really be mad!

I think I need a 12 step program...
shoegyrl View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 27 2006 at 3:50pm

i get huge sores and blisters in my hair whenever it is braided.  the braids (on my head) weren't too tight either because we intentionally experimented with singles and cornrows that would slip right out, just to see if the sores would still come. verdict: i can't have any type of braiding, pulling, tension on my head. i have a certain type of allergic reaction to tension on my head....weird right?!  have you gotten a weave before? if this happens again, even after your stylist loosens your braids, you may want to consult a doctor.

deewhizz View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 27 2006 at 3:53pm
Originally posted by shoegyrl shoegyrl wrote:

i get huge sores and blisters in my hair whenever it is braided.  the braids (on my head) weren't too tight either because we intentionally experimented with singles and cornrows that would slip right out, just to see if the sores would still come. verdict: i can't have any type of braiding, pulling, tension on my head. i have a certain type of allergic reaction to tension on my head....weird right?!  have you gotten a weave before? if this happens again, even after your stylist loosens your braids, you may want to consult a doctor.

That is weird! Hey I wonder if it's a reaction to the hair itself, does it matter if it's human or synthetic?
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic