Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedHelp!!! Looking for virgin hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
sucre265 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2012 at 3:39pm
Originally posted by NatachaUnelus NatachaUnelus wrote:

hmmm interesting. i saw it posted as a new texture on virginglam.com. it looks even coarser than malaysian hair & looks realy pretty like it can blend well. but what you say def makes sense. I think i'm starting to be convinced that there really is only a couple types of hair being sold world-wide and vendors are just naming it whatever they want. All i want is hair that lasts the longest. I guess I can only trust hair that donates hair for religous reasons like where Hinduism is practiced the most.  I actually just did a google search of countries where Hinduism is practiced the most (i know, I'm so nerdy) and basically I think from now on, I'll only trust hair from these places in rank from the highest total of ppl practicing Hinduism: India, Nepal, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, U.S. (go figure) and South Africa. hmmmm... so now I think I'd go with Malaysian. but Sri Lanka & South African hair sounds interesting bc it may be more likely to be mixed with afro texture.  I wish a vendor would do some more research and think of these places instead of just lying to ppl and sticking names to chinese or indian floor hair smh.

I totally agree with you. The different hair types are just processed hair. With the way brazilian hair, peruvian n the likes are been sold by vendors, I'm sure there will be no woman in brazil or Peru with any hair left.
Sponsored Links

sucre265 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2012 at 3:39pm

hmmm interesting. i saw it posted as a new texture on virginglam.com. it looks even coarser than malaysian hair & looks realy pretty like it can blend well. but what you say def makes sense. I think i'm starting to be convinced that there really is only a couple types of hair being sold world-wide and vendors are just naming it whatever they want. All i want is hair that lasts the longest. I guess I can only trust hair that donates hair for religous reasons like where Hinduism is practiced the most.  I actually just did a google search of countries where Hinduism is practiced the most (i know, I'm so nerdy) and basically I think from now on, I'll only trust hair from these places in rank from the highest total of ppl practicing Hinduism: India, Nepal, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, U.S. (go figure) and South Africa. hmmmm... so now I think I'd go with Malaysian. but Sri Lanka & South African hair sounds interesting bc it may be more likely to be mixed with afro texture.  I wish a vendor would do some more research and think of these places instead of just lying to ppl and sticking names to chinese or indian floor hair smh.

I totally agree with you. The different hair types are just processed hair. With the way brazilian hair, peruvian n the likes are been sold by vendors, I'm sure there will be no woman in brazil or Peru with any hair left.
NatachaUnelus View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2012 at 3:51pm
so just out of curiosity i just tried to find out if there are any sri lankan or south african virgin hair companies and I found a sri lankan one.  I have to email thekm to find out the prices though. http://srilankanhair.com/virgin.do   I looked for a south african one but didn't have that much luck.  The one I say claimed to have Indian, Malaysian, & Brazilian.  I'd rather just get hair directly from those countries. 
shaybabii View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2012 at 9:30pm

lol your right companies do sucker ppl in by saying "oohhh this is 100% brazilian hair virgin hair" when instead they should called the style brazilian instead of calling the hair brazilian because i have been doing research and all it is processed indian or chinese hair

Edited by shaybabii - Jun 19 2012 at 9:31pm
NAAN View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2012 at 9:00am

so just out of curiosity i just tried to find out if there are any sri lankan or south african virgin hair companies and I found a sri lankan one.  I have to email thekm to find out the prices though. http://srilankanhair.com/virgin.do   I looked for a south african one but didn't have that much luck.  The one I say claimed to have Indian, Malaysian, & Brazilian.  I'd rather just get hair directly from those countries. 

Are you from South Africa? South africans buy Indian hair from India/China.
vivaglamm View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2012 at 10:10am
I would recommend oync hair,juju hair or yhasi luxury hair. It depends on you price budget but I've tried all three company and had good experiences.
NatachaUnelus View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2012 at 7:46am
naan, no i'm not from south africa.
vivaglam, i heard onyc is good. fabulousyitisme said it was good and also says that kelly rolland where's that hair. has anyone tried jace beauty russian fede? i'm debating between medium coarse straight, low- med luster or very coarse straight, low to med luster. 
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2012 at 10:42am
Originally posted by shaybabii shaybabii wrote:

Originally posted by arebama arebama wrote:

I wish I could help you with that. I just checked their website, and i also believe the prices are too high compare to the Alibabas vendors.

Also i dont understand how people would buy hair thinking a hair is brazilian or russian or argentinian or peruvian (peruvian real hair is pin straight)?? For fact i know that us Hispanic/Latin people do not donate hair to temples or cut our hair to sell, maybe you might find one person in every 100 that would do that. All hair that many of this vendors sell are either Indian or Chinese hair that are process to get the texture and then they call it Brazilian or all the other names...

Wow I read about that somewhere people saying that vendors werent selling real brazilian hair. Thats crazy that a vendor would lie like that but ayee they gotta eat too I guess. A lady on youtube that is a vendor made a video talking about that. This company called virginglam that is based in Dubai says that they get there hair straight from the temples. Apprantaly the older ladies are the ones that will donate there hair now thats just from what I have read different places don't quote me on that though.  
Yes alot of the hair is indian.  The "peruvian, brazilian, argentinian", etc are all processed to mimic that particular orgin I think..
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2012 at 10:44am
Originally posted by vivaglamm vivaglamm wrote:

I would recommend oync hair,juju hair or yhasi luxury hair. It depends on you price budget but I've tried all three company and had good experiences.
Isn't ONYC the company that never has hair in stock or they only have hair early on Sunday mornings and it sells out the same day?  I could be mistaken though.
vivaglamm View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2012 at 12:08pm
onyc is good but there r pricey. honestly i really don't see much a difference w/there hair and juju and yhasi.i just feel the price.lol dont get there clousers. i bought one a year ago and im still using it but i realized that my cheaper hair in wearing w/the colsure is much better than the closure.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic