Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

HELP- Looking for a good UK Virgin Hair Vendor

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Manyika View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Manyika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HELP- Looking for a good UK Virgin Hair Vendor
    Posted: Nov 24 2013 at 5:47am
Hi there,

I am looking for a reliable Brazilian hair vendor based in the UK(London preferably). My old batch which has lasted 2 years, is still in good condition but has thinned out a bit and I need to get 2 more bundles of equal quality. Unfortunately I lost the number for my previous supplier and need something soon so I cannot wait for it to be shipped from abroad. I've checked out the UK youtube guru videos but I'm sure the companies send them their best quality hair which might not always be a true reflection of what normal customers get. Can anybody help me? I don't want to be sold 'fake virgin hair'. Thanks

Edited by Manyika - Nov 24 2013 at 6:02am
Sponsored Links

Nadiesca View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nadiesca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2013 at 12:06pm
impressive-hair.com...she as good reviews on the board
Manyika View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Manyika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2013 at 8:37am
Thanks 
NemaBee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NemaBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2013 at 9:22am
Hey ! You also have Marrikas, Beyond hair, Ukhairweaves and Whitney Marie !
Manyika View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Manyika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 7:22pm
 Hey guys, update - So I finally bought Beyondhair wavy 12,14 and 16 in.  Utter crap- wish I had done my research and not rushed this. YouTube reviews are really not reliable.  Firstly the colour was way too light. I only wanted 1b and although they say the colour is between 1b and 2 I think it was lighter than 2. The bundles were not smooth and hair lengths were very uneven resulting in numerous fly aways. The hair gets tangled easily and just 2 minutes outside on a mild windy day results in a bushy mess and all styling is gone. I doubt this is virgin hair. My old 2 year hair is still better than this batch even though I have had it this long. When I look closely at hair strands there are some plastic looking strands making me wonder if this was just some  BSS Hair mixed with a little bit of virgin hair. I am already sick of it after only having it for a month and a half. Now I have to go looking for some new hair.   

Wish I knew where all the ladies with the great looking weaves I see online and in the city got there hair from. I don't want to spend the entire day brushing my weave every 2 seconds or tying my hair in a bun 24/7 which I have been doing for the past month. Warning to all of you considering this vendor- DON'T BUY FROM BEYOND HAIR!!!   

ka_schwim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ka_schwim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 7:45pm
Originally posted by Manyika Manyika wrote:

Hey guys, update - So I finally bought Beyondhair wavy 12,14 and 16 in.  Utter crap- wish I had done my research and not rushed this. YouTube reviews are really not reliable.  Firstly the colour was way too light. I only wanted 1b and although they say the colour is between 1b and 2 I think it was lighter than 2. The bundles were not smooth and hair lengths were very uneven resulting in numerous fly aways. The hair gets tangled easily and just 2 minutes outside on a mild windy day results in a bushy mess and all styling is gone. I doubt this is virgin hair. My old 2 year hair is still better than this batch even though I have had it this long. When I look closely at hair strands there are some plastic looking strands making me wonder if this was just some  BSS Hair mixed with a little bit of virgin hair. I am already sick of it after only having it for a month and a half. Now I have to go looking for some new hair.   

Wish I knew where all the ladies with the great looking weaves I see online and in the city got there hair from. I don't want to spend the entire day brushing my weave every 2 seconds or tying my hair in a bun 24/7 which I have been doing for the past month. Warning to all of you considering this vendor- DON'T BUY FROM BEYOND HAIR!!!   

I'm sorry you had a bad experience with this vendor. I'm in London and was in the same predicament as you last year when I was looking for a UK vendor for my first install. I took a friends advice and got hair from a different UK vendor that I'll review in another few weeks when I take this hair down. My colleague had good experiences with the hair but mine has been horrible. This hair tangles like crazy, sheds like a sick dog and won't hold a curl. I ended up buying hair from Bhwani for my next install the end of the month. I'll review that hair too but for now it is way better quality than this stuff on my head.

I did find that using silicon mix as a conditioner has lessened the tangles and I can actually wear the hair loose now without it crawling up my back. I had to order silicon mix of amazon because I couldn't find it in any stores in London. Maybe it could save the weave you have?
SN2BPHD View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN2BPHD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 7:50pm
Why did you not look into RHO?
alynxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alynxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 7:53pm
Manyika - maybe I can help? Pls pm me.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style